Why?...(pt3)

Haechiwang x P!reader

>🥀<

CheatingMarried, Unplanned Pregnancy,cheater Haechiwang,pregnant reader, cheating, imsorryformakinghaechianasshole, gp!Haechi

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Taking a deep breath, you gather your thoughts. "I've been thinking a lot about what to do, and I've made a decision".

"I-I don't want to keep the baby that Haechi and I conceived. Given the circumstances and the toxicity of our relationship, I believe it's the best choice for me at this point in my life."

Your gaze finally meets Bada's eyes that softened after now hearing your final decision.

Bada's expression remained gentle, her hand reaching out to hold your hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Bada was grinning ear to ear when she heard the news. 'Good' , she thought. Her long term plan of winning you over, finally began to fall into place.

Ever since your wedding day, she absolutely loathed seeing you with Haechi. The way Haechi caressed you, when it was time to "kiss the bride". The way you came onto the base adorned with Haechi's hickey's and love bites as you obviously limp in pain, trying so hard to conceal it. The way she disrespected your opinions & intellect, but used your pussy like a cum sleeve to do as she pleased with it. The mere thought of it made bada boil with anger.

And it wasn't your fault, no no no, never your fault. You're innocent. An unfortunate victim caught in her crossfire. It was just such a shame that Haechi had gotten to you first before she could.

"I want you to know that I'll support you, Y/N. If this is your final decision, so be it", Bada exclaims.

"Your well-being is my greatest priority, yn", Bada says, her hand rubbing the top of your hand while she holds it. Her deep, sultry voice resonated through your body, sending another shiver down your spine.

Tears gather in your eyes as you feel the weight of your choice.

You instinctively glance at your phone trying to distract yourself , but see the screen lighting up with the notifications of 104 missed calls , and god knows how many text messages and voicemails from Haechi. Bada follows your gaze and sighs softly, gently touching your cheek to bring your attention back to her.

" yn, I understand how difficult this is, but Haechi's actions are driven by her own carnal needs, not yours. She's seeking attention, and her behavior is manipulative. She's trying to control you and the situation." Bada emphasizes.

She takes both of your hands this time in her and leans in a little more, resting her elbows on her knees.

"You have to be strong for me & for yourself okay? Don't let her petty antics get to you. I'll be right there with you every step of the way. Can you do that, yn? Can you stay strong for me?" Bada asked, her eyes piercing my soul as she pleaded with me.

"Yes, Bada" you reply.

The sound of you saying her name made her weak and she tensed her muscles trying her hardest not to get hard in front of you.

"Good girl," Bada replies.

You let out a shaky breath, hesitating to ask your Bada the next question.

" I was also hoping you could accompany me to the clinic tomorrow. I don't want to face this alone." you say anxiously, expecting a flat out no or for her to make excuses or beat around the bush like Haechi did when you wanted her to come with you to places.