𝟎

𝟎
❄︎

𝟎❄︎

༻༺

LIKE EVERY OTHER FAE, Aurora Silver, was indeed beautiful. With her long slim body, Pale skin, deep blue eyes and hair white as snow, she could charm anyone. And like a lot of fae too, she had powers, she could control the snow, well more like everything related to to winter, she did liked it, a lot. It was really useful, and she was even more feared that way. She felt powerful.

HER MOTHER, had always been friends with the high king of Elfhame, one of his longest friends actually.
Aurora and Cardan, had always been friends since babies, literally. There wasn't one without the other, everywhere one went the other was. They liked to play tricks on others, or just annoy their parents or even Cardan's brothers.

GROWING UP, they didn't drift appart, the opposite, as Cardan befriended, Locke, Valerian and Nicasia, she stayed by his side, and by theirs too. Was she any crueler than them? Maybe, did she enjoyed it? Who knows.
Aurora did joined in the bullying and everything, but she didn't knew if she really enjoyed it. She knew she loved the feeling of being feared and respected by others. The only person she knew, she really enjoyed bully, was Jude Duarte. She didn't knew why, but everywhere she went, her eyes had to look for Jude's, everywhere. And that made her frustrated and angry at herself, how could,
She, be so obsessed with a mortal. She hated that.

❄︎

JUDE DUARTE, has always hated, Aurora Silver, it wasn't a secret for anyone, she didn't understand why, Aurora was always bullying her, or any other fae, why was she always joining in with Cardan? Honestly she wasn't scared of Aurora, she saw her as a girl without any self confidence that bullied the others to make herself worthy. Jude hated the fact that as a fae she could do everything she wanted, and be everything she wanted, while she had to prove herself worthy for every single things.

YES, FAES WERE BEAUTIFUL, she knew that, and the fact that Cardan, Nicasia, and Aurora had a title made it even more easy for them to do anything they wanted. It wasn't fair. But she couldn't do anything about it, could she? No. And she knew it, well at least not for now...

❄︎

———————————
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.... 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐤𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭!
I Will try to update at least every two weeks, but I'll try to do it more frequently, just have some patients please 😔. Joking, I think that from the playlist it obvious that I am a swifty, AHAHAH I don't even know why I'm saying this....

ALSOOO, English is not my first language, my first language is French, so sorry if it's not perfect🙂‍↔️

Also, I'm thinking of writing a OUABH book because jacks so hot omg. When I'm halfway through this book at least, because I don't lie to write multiple books it's harddddddd.....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, If there is any mistakes just tell me and I will correct them right away