𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER III

SALT AND ICE!

WHEN SHE GOT HOME, her mother was in the garden freezing some roses and cutting off their heads. She didn't questioned it, her mother acted strangely sometimes, Aurora went to join her mother in the garden, she sat in the little white chair, when her mother noticed her she smiled.

"Aurora, how are you?" She asked letting the roses fall at her feet.

Aurora looked up at her mother with a small smile, "I'm fine, mother. Thank you for asking, what about you?"she liked when her mother asked about her, it was pretty rare actually.

"I'm fine dear, thank you" she said softly to her daughter . Then turned back to the roses, not focusing on her daughter anymore.

Aurora took it as an opportunity to go to her room, and that's what she did. She went to her room, and when to her desk, like always, took a power and started writing the name of the filthy mortal she hated. repeatedly write in a rush, not stopping until her hand would hurt, this time the feather froze, noticing that, she let it fall against her desk and sighed, she hid the paper in a book, and went straight to bed.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, like always she was sat beside Cardan and their friends. They took out their food from their basket, taking a bite into it, before quickly spitting it out.

The food was salted she thought, she took a glace at the two mortals that were currently enjoying their time. The five fae were glaring daggers at the twins.

"These disgusting creatures salted the food" she heard Nicasia tell Cardan, before turning to Aurora "they deserve to be punish, and I have a marvellous idea" Nicasia said with a smirk.

"I'm all ears" The white haired girl said matching Nicasia's smirk.

༺༺༺

AURORA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE RIVER, watching the two mortals heads being yanked into the river, before being pushed in it

"There are nixies the river" Valerian says, "if you don't get out before they find you, they'll pull you under and hold you there, their sharp teeth will sink into you're skin" he finishes with an amused glint into his eyes

"Nixies can't help what they are" Nicasia says from beside me, kicking the water so that it splashes on Jude's face, as the girl try to not get taken by the current.
"Just like you won't get to be able to help drowning" she adds , and an amused smile make its way on her face.