𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER II

Dirt and a mortal!

AS SHE SAT DOWN IN THE GRASS, where her friends were, feeling the soft breeze against her pale skin

AS SHE SAT DOWN IN THE GRASS, where her friends were, feeling the soft breeze against her pale skin. Taking out her books, not paying attentions to hysterical laughter beside her.

Today's lesson was involving the undersea, including queen Orlagh, Nicasia's mother. Aurora could see the proud smile on Nicasia's face never leaving her. Some looked like they were about to fall asleep, some were passing notes, or just laughing with their friends.

As time passed, sunset took place, they everyone took out their basket filled with food, as she looked around she came in contact upon, Jude Duarte, who were opening their basket, a smirk drew across her lips, as she stood up taking her friend along with her, they didn't questioned just followed. She made her way toward the two mortals silently.

As Jude was about to bite into her food, Aurora kicked in the ground so dirt arrived on Jude's and Her twin's food. The brunette looked up clenching her teeth, seeing Aurora and her friend smirking,

"Is there a problem?" Nicasia said with a smirk, putting her arms upon The prince's  shoulder "Earth? Isn't it where you came from, filthy mortal. And that's where you'll be returning soon. So take a bite."I smirked from beside her, not once diverting my eyes from Jude.

"She's right, go on, take a bite. It won't harm you" I said as Nicasia and Cardan chuckled from beside me.

Without thinking, Jude spoke.

"Make me" she said coldly

"I could do it, but where's the fun in that?" The white haired girl said with a smirk,

"It would be better not" Valerian suggested. for the first time in this altercation, kicking dirt into their food. "And if we promise to be kind to you for the rest of the night, provided that you eat everything's that's in your basket?"

"What, don't you want us to be friends?" He adds with a smirk

I didn't averted my gaze from the brunette I front of me,
Nicasia took off a golden pin from Jude's hair, that when Jude diverted her gaze from to give a tap on Nicasia's hand trying to take the pin back, but Nicasia was too fast for her.

"What's that?" The blue haired girl spoke, holding the golden ornament in her hand. "Did you stole it? You thought that would make you look prettier? That with that, you would look like us? She said with a taunting voice. "You'll never be our equal" she adds with a smirk, matching mine's.

Taryn lowered her head

"Come on" said Locke with a chuckle, putting his hands on Nicasia's waist, "leave them in their own misery" he adds

"Jude is sorry" Taryn said quickly "we're both sorry" she adds.

"In that case, let her prove it" I said with a drawling voice. I add "tell her she doesn't have her place in the summer tournament"

I knew that Cardan was in it, and he said more than once that mortals doesn't have their place in there, I wasn't participating I just wanted to help my friend, and bother Jude by the same occasion.

"Why? Are you scared you're little friend will loose?" Jude asked

Aurora smirked "You really think you have a chance against Cardan? You're delusional, you're nothing but a mortal. Mortals doesn't have their place in the tournament." She said with an icy tone.

Jude opened her mouth to say something, but Taryn quickly spoke before her

"I'll talk to her about it. It's nothing, just a game."

Nicasia gave her a magnanimous smile. Valerian eyes wandered on Taryn's curve. "Yes, all of that is just a game" he spoke.

Jude's eyes were locked in mine, before Cardan took my hand, leading us where we were before, when we sat down Jude was still looking at me, and I was still looking at her...

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

——————————

FINISHED CHAPTER TWO, at currently 03:32 in France. I'm so tired, I know I'm not going to sleep, I'll probably scroll on TikTok, like always 💀 BUT ANYWAY, don't hesitate to comment I'll be happy to answer to you're comments honestly🤭

hope you're all doing well  take care of yourselves loves <3