Chapter 2

Officer Smith : "for sure" he pulled out a book, that seemed like a year book of University and on top of the cover it was written Veridian University.

Norah : "that belongs to your son, right?"  She asked taking the book in her hands while he nodded gently.

Norah : "fine let's see"

It was a glossy, professionally printed book, usually with a colorful cover featuring the school's name, crest, or mascot. The cover design reflects the theme or spirit of the academic year. Inside, the pages are filled with vibrant photographs capturing moments from throughout the year, including school events, sports games, performances, and social gatherings. The images are accompanied by captions identifying the individuals and providing context for the events depicted.The layout of the yearbook was carefully crafted to create a visually appealing and cohesive narrative of the school year. Pages were organized by theme, section, or chronology, with each element contributing to the overall story of the year.

Throughout the yearbook, there are spaces for students to sign or leave messages for their friends and classmates, serving as a keepsake and memento of their time together.

You observed pictures carefully, reading the details line by line absorbing the pictures and details about them while a specific person caught your eyes. He seemed to be the professor while the most handsome by now so far. Hestriking visuals, with sharp yet gentle features, captivating eyes, and charming smile. The most unique feature about his appearance is his eyes which appeared beautiful, it seems to hide mystery and untold stories. There were more pictures of him.

Norah : "who is the suspect again?" You asked without looking at Officer Smith.

Officer Smith : "the one you are looking at so deeply" he spoke making her look at him?

Norah :"him?" You asked not believing him while he nodded calmly.

Norah: "damn that is so unexpected, he doesn't seem to be doing cruel things to anyone without any reason"

Officer Smith : "sometimes the least suspected person turns out to be the criminal"

Norah : "that is true"

You left a sigh and closed the book back

Norah : "do you happen to gave any copy? Because I am going to take it with me"

Officer Smith : "oh I don't but don't worry about that you can keep it until the case is solved"

You nodded and stood up taking your leave with the book in your hands securely...

Stay tuned for the next part!