Chapter 118 : After Pregnancy Moods

Devika herself came to deliver the gifts to Siyaanshi's new born sons. In her surprise, Prativindhya and Siyaanshi didn't bother pay her any respect even out of courtesy. None of them touched her feet.

As Yudhisthira is again the Samrat, Devika thought it was necessary for her to be with her husband. But surprisingly she didn't meet him once in this 100 day celebration. Even when she went to meet him, she couldn't. She was stopped outside his door for almost a day. Then finally the guards told her Yudhisthira has retired for the day.

Not only that she could see the overflowing love in his eyes whenever he looked at the fire born around. Devika curses in her mind. First their and now the first grandchild of Pandavas bloodline more preciously sons. Yudhisthira is bound to lean in her way more.

Devika looks at the mirror. Gray hair is prominent in her, those marks on her face and rough palms. Whereas that woman looks as old as she was in her swayamvar.

This fight wasn't fair to begin with, she thinks. Today she will leave. Despite asking for Yudhisthira so many times, he never saw her. Even when she greeted him in front of people, he bluntly ignored it.

Devika walks to the main gate and amusingly she finds herself face to face with her. She was saying farewell to the wives of Krishna. As they leave, she turns and a frown immediately appears on her face seeing Devika.

Devika joins her hand and goes to touch her feet.

Draupadi steps back in disguist, "Don't bother. No one is looking anyway."

Devika stands up her face red with humiliation. She felt a fool in front of this woman in every way.

"I thank you for blessing my son and daughter in law. Give my regards to your father. Isn't Yaudheya returning with you?" Draupadi asks.

"He decided to stay longer here," Devika informs.

Draupadi nods in acknowledgement. She was about to leave when Devika stops her.

"Why aren't you telling the world what I have done?" Devika asks.

"What good will it bring? You will be a villainess and this is degrade Yudhisthira's reputation. Your son will be despised by others," Draupadi says sternly.

"Are you happy now?"

Draupadi doesn't turn and waits for her to complete.

"All five Pandavas swarm around you like bees. They have completely forgotten they have other wives and children. Prativindhya's is not the only son of Arya Yudhisthira. Yaudheya is too his son,"

"Nor Yudhisthira not me has ever said Yaudheya isn't his son. He carries the Kuru blood in him that won't change ever," Draupadi says.

"Good that you two remember that. Because Arya Yudhisthira won't even see me. What is his problem? Is he so lost in you that he forgot the relationship and status I have? What changed in him so much?"

Devika stomps her feet in anger. Draupadi's calm approach like she doesn't care whatever she says is pissing her off more and more.

"Subhadra is living like your maid here. Isn't that to be close to her husband? Serving you all the time. Don't expect me to ever do the same,"

"I am not short in maids, princess and keep Subhadra out of your nasty plans next time, Rajkumari,"

Devika felt an explosion in her head. Despite marrying the Samrat of Aryavarta, she is still the princess. The title of Samragni is something she can never touch. From maids to relatives she was always addressed be as a princess. Even after complaining to Yudhisthira about this, he never did anything. He never gave her the title of Samragni to her. Not only her but also other wives of Pandavas never gained my title other than princess after marriage.