2

A girl in her early twenties walked towards the exit of the airport with the luggage and took off her glasses looking at the man holding the pluck art with the name Ms. Seetha and pushed the luggage cart to him.

The man held the cart "Madam! I'm Murthy. Sir sent me to pick you up as he had a meeting".

"Take me to the office" Seetha ordered following Murthy out of the airport where a car was already waiting for them and the driver immediately loaded the luggage in the car trunk before the trio got into the car and the driver drove off of the Rajiv Gandhi International airport Hyderabad.

"Madam! This is your new sim card" Murthy handed her the sim card making her insert in her mobile activating the sim "My number is already saved in it along with the driver's. If you need anything you can call us madam".

"What meeting stopped my dad from picking me up?" Seetha questioned.

"There's a tender within a week madam. Every company is competing to win it so sir had to attend non-stop meetings and work extra hours" Murthy replied.

Seetha pressed the button making the car glass roll down as the driver stopped the car. Even after five minutes the car didn't move making her look at them "What happened?"

"Seems like there's an accident madam" Murthy tried to get a glance through the windshield while Seetha looked out of the car window.

Suddenly the wind knocked her hair back making her close her eyes and frowned getting down from the car. She walked towards the accident zone with Murthy following her. She pushed aside the people to see a little boy on the road with his head bleeding making her grit out "What the hell are you doing watching him?"

 She pushed aside the people to see a little boy on the road with his head bleeding making her grit out "What the hell are you doing watching him?"

"We already called ambulance" One of the men said.

"Called the ambulance? The kid is bleeding and you're all wiating for an ambulance. You imbecile" Seetha bent down ordering "Bring the car".

Murthy ran back to the car while Seetha lifted the boy in her arms and turned around to see the car stopping before her and got inside holding the boy in her arms. She supported the little boy's head with her arm under his neck and took the scarf from her hand bag before tying it around his head to stop the bleeding.

She patted the little boy's cheek trying to wake him up but the boy didn't open the eyes instead continuously ranted "Amma....Amma....".

Once the car stopped at the nearby hospital Seetha got down from the car with the little boy in her arms and ran inside handing over the boy to the nurses who was about to take him inside the ER but was stopped by the boy's hold on Seetha's dress.

Seetha slowly released the little boy's grip on her dress making nurses rush inside immediately while she ordered the driver "Stay here until the boy wakes up.Call his parents and hand over him to his parents safely. Here's the money for the hospital bill!" making the driver nod before she walked out with Murthy following her behind towards the car.

After an hour the car stopped at the 'DASARI INDUSTRIES' main entrance making the security open the back door of the car since it's the chairman's car. Seetha got down and walked inside with Murthy following her towards the lift while everyone looked at her confused some with curiosity and others with wonder since she was an absolute beauty which would make heads turn.

The duo got into the lift and Murthy pressed the twenty first floor button making the doors close. In a minute the lift doors opened on the twenty first floor making them walk out to see the people in formals walking out of the board room.

A man in his fifties walked out talking with his employee when he noticed Seetha and grinned as she rushed to him hugging him making him lift her up doing a round "I missed you dad".

Narayana Dasari the chairman of Dasari Industries and father of Seetha laughed and put his daughter back on the ground kissing her forehead "I missed you too baby. But what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home?".

Seetha shook her head "I wanted to see you first".

Narayana's gaze fell upon the blood stain on her white dress "Baby! What happened? Are you hurt? Let's go to the hospital".

Seetha looked at the blood stain remembering the little boy "No! It's not my blood. There was this kid who was injured and we took him to the hospital".

"You know with all that attitude you have, you remind me of my father but when you do such good things, you remind me of your mother" Narayana teased.

"Dad..." Seetha wined while others chuckled making her glare at them "What are you looking at? Don't you have work to do?"

The staff rushed to the common lift while Narayana chuckled "This is what I was talking about" making her pout "Acha! Let's go home now!" before walking towards the personal lift.