6

Ram stood up after going through the project details and looked at the time to see it's already five minutes to nine and glared at the door "Did you mail the timings to Mr. Dasari?"

Sanju nodded "Yes sir! And he responded back that he'll let Seetha mam know"

Ram shouted at his PA "Then where the hell is she? This girl doesn't even have the time sense".

The door to the meeting room opened and Seetha walked inside taking off her glasses making Ram glare at her "Don't you have time sense?"

"I'm right on time! You're just early" Seetha turned around as three members walked inside after her "Hello Mr. Choudhary! Welcome to Hyderabad".

"No formalities Seetha! You can call me uncle just like you did all these years" Mr

"No formalities Seetha! You can call me uncle just like you did all these years" Mr. Choudhary shook her hand back and introduced his employees "That's the manager Shyam handling the project files and his assistant Veer here  to help you guys".

"Thank you so much uncle" Seetha smiled and looked at Ram "This is our project partner Mr. Ram Suryavanshi".

"Who wouldn't know Ram Suryavanshi the winner of the business man of the year twice. I must say he's an impressive business man of this generation. It's really nice to meet you".

Ram smirked at Seetha who rolled her eyes as he shook Mr. Choudhary's hand "Like wise Mr. Choudhary!".

"Please call me uncle like Seetha does" Mr. Choudhary insisted.

"Sure uncle! Let's go further with the meeting" Ram directed them towards the chairs as Sanju turned the lights off turning on the projector for the project details and assignments.

After the meeting ended they all shook hands and the manager along with the assistant remained back in Hyderabad while Mr. Choudhary returned to Banglore.

"Time ki mundu radam important kadu! Ochina pani ainda leda anedi important" Seetha smirked at him.

(It's not important whether you're on time! The important thing if the work is done)

"Nen ochake time ostundi" Ram stated making her roll her eyes.

(Time comes after me)

She shook her head pitily "This is what we call madness" and walked towards the elevator.

"Sir! Jayanti mam asked you to invite Seetha mam for lunch" Sanju reminded Ram.

Ram glared at Sanju "It's not like she'll die if she doesn't eat at our home" making Sanju shut up.

Once out of the elevator Seetha received a call "Hello!"

'Seetha! This is Jayanti Devi'

"Ha grandma! How are you?"

'I'm fine! Actually I called because I want you to come home for lunch today'.

"Now! Umm.." Seetha hesitated.

'Yes now! I already spoke to Ram and he'll bring you home. Don't be late'.

Seetha looked at the phone and then at Ram who walked out towards his car waiting for him making her run behind him and got into the back seat "What the hell?"

"Shouldn't I be the angry one? You wantedly didn't convey the invitation for lunch at your home" Seetha accused him.

Ram glared at her ordering "Drive" making the driver drive off.

*********

The car stopped at the entrance of the Suryavanshi mansion making the gardeners open the backdoors for them to get down from the car. They didn't understand who this girl was getting credit for standing beside Ram Suryavanshi other than his family members.

They both walked towards the front doors but stopped when they heard Jayanti Devi "Stop!".

Ram and Seetha looked at each other confused but soon Seetha smiled when Namratha bought the haarati plate and took evil eyes off them before putting kumkuma between their eyebrows making Ram fist his hand "Is all of this necessary?"

"She came home for the first time! You wouldn't understand" Menaka looked at Seetha "Come inside Seetha".

Seetha stepped inside with her right leg first along with Ram unknowingly doing the gruhapravesham and was directed into the living room making her sit down "Your house is amazing" while Ram went upstairs to his room.

"It was my father-in-law's taste" Jayanti devi sat down beside Seetha
"Has your father returned Seetha?"

"He'll come by tomorrow evening grandma" Seetha replied.

"How about I show you the house Seetha?" Ritika asked.

"Umm..." Seetha looked at Jayanti Devi.

Jayanti Devi smiled "Go ahead!" making her grin and nod before following Ritika.

Ritika showed the first floor and then the second floor with each room specifically except for the occupied rooms. A maid walked to them handing them the juice making them drink it. They heard continuous rings making Ritika startle and bump into Seetha which made the juice fall on her dress.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I..." Ritika looked between her mobile and Seetha.

"It's okay! Go answer the call" Seetha insisted.

"Umm....thanks. The washroom is on the left" Ritika pointed to a room and rushed to the end of the corridor.

"On the left but which room?" Seetha looked at two rooms before deciding on getting into the left one.

She opened the door only to widen her eyes seeing Ram drying his body with the towel making her drop the glass in her hand which made him turn around making her part her lips.

********

Kumkuma means Sindhur