8

Seetha was looking at the bed when she felt arms go around her and turned around to see him looking at her "What are you doing here?"

His lips twitched like he was smiling making her so confused since she never
saw him smile "I should be asking that question since this is my room".

Seetha narrowed her eyes and looked around to realize that she is infact in his room but soon exhaled unevenly when she felt his lips on the corner of her mouth "Wh...at ar..r you doing?"

"What we always wanted to do" He bent down and kissed her jaw and neck making her breathless.

"And that is..." Seetha trailed off.

Ram lifted her up making her round her legs around his back as he carried her onto the bed. He laid her on the bed and started kissing her neck sucking on the skin making her tug at his hair wincing when he bite her sensitive spot "Ram...".

He looked at her lips and bite her lower lip squeezing her breast from above her clothes making her gasp as he kissed her senselessly. He slowly moved down and licked the swell of her breasts making her breath hitch. He bite her nipple on the dress making her grown as his hamd travelled down to her womanhood.

He pressed the heel of his palm against her vagina making her grind into him which made him hiss "So eager....let's see if you're wet".

He moved his palm under her short dress and rubbed his thumb on her panties making her moan as he pulled down the sleeves of her dress from her shoulders sucking on her breast "Fuck! You're soaking wife".

She narrowed her eyes "Wife? I'm not your wi-ahhh" but moaned when pinched her nipple while sucking her other one.

"You're my wife and I'm your husband" He moved lower spreading her legs and tore her panties before bending down making her squirm when she felt his breath on her most intimate part "And we'll do this everyday" before diving for her with his mouth to devour her.

"Ahh..."

She gasped opening her eyes with sweat running down the back of her neck breathing heavily as she sat up looking around to see herself in her own room and rubbed her face in her palms.

"Damn! Did I just have a wet dream?" Seetha sighed looking at the time to see it's already eight and got down from the bed to complete her moring routine.

Seetha stood before the mirror drying her hair when her gaze fell on her neck. She unknowingly caressed her neck thinking back to Ram sucking on it and shuddered "Ugh...Seetha....it's just a wet dream! It must be your harmones just snap out of it".

She got dressed and went downstairs to see her father in the dining area and joined him kissing his cheek "Hey dad!".

"Hey baby! How did the meeting go?" Narayana served her idli.

Seetha nodded "Good! We will be starting the planning soon".

"And how was your visit to Suryavanshi mansion?" Narayana started eating.

The flashes of naked Ram went through her head "Uhh...it was good! They have a beautiful mansion".

"So you and Ram are getting together?"

"Dad! There's no getting together for me and him" Seetha shook her head.

'Right! As if you just didn't have a dream about him eating you'

Seetha flushed at her mind voice and gulped the water and stood up completing her breakfast hurriedly "I'm going to the office! Bye dad".

********

Once in the office Murthy  introduced the new CEO to the staff making everyone hand her bouquets before she was directed to the new office designed especially for her with her father's orders.

Seetha immediately got into work regarding the new tender and didn't notice that so much time has passed. The door to her cabin opened making her look up to see Murthy and Ram walking inside.

"We've to go to Banglore" Ram stated.

"Why?" Seetha frowned.

"The villagers are against the pipelines in the village mam" Murthy replied.

"I thought it was solved by money" Seetha said.

"Yes! But they are demanding back their lands and are ready to die if we go further with work" Murthy explained the situation.

Seetha saved the documents and shut down the laptop standing up "Have you booked the tickets?"

"Be ready by six" Ram walked away.

"Ask the driver to be ready" Seetha walked behind Ram signing a few documents "Also send this to the Delhi branch. Ask them to make extra two percent of charges".

"Okay mam" Murthy gave a missed call to the driver and took the file from Seetha as she walked to the lift.