20- Leads(1)

I breathe out a sigh and say, "The truth is Ray..."

"I have lost all my memories".

A heavy pause.

"What?"

"Yes, infact, I don't even remember you! My past memories are just blank. I don't remember the school days, the band or the people you have mentioned. I remember nothing!".

"Quit joking Lisha! This ain't funny..."

"I am not..."

The call ends abruptly.

I look at my phone screen and then look over to Dr Kim.

"Doctor..."

"Let's have the coffee first."

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Taking a sip of the coffee, Dr Kim says, "Don't worry. Let's give him sometime."

"But he..."

"It must have been a shock to him too. Learning about your memory loss like that...But more than that I am concerned about something else..."

"What is it?"

"The 3 other people that he mentioned...Why is he not able to reach out to them? Did something happen to them?"

"I...I don't know. I just feel so useless in this condition..."

"Don't say that. We will definitely find something."

"Thanks, Doctor..."

I felt glad thinking that atleast one person was with me.

Dr Kim had always been by my side. Although, I had stopped taking her sessions after my headaches stopped, we were still in touch. It's all because she is one of the most level-headed person I know. Anytime, I need any advice she is there for me.

But my heart still wavers...

My life has suddenly...

Turned upside down.

From the engagement to a one-night-stand...

And a man as dangerous as him obsessed with me...

People close to me keep getting hurt...

The stress was enough to trigger back my mental problems that were surpressed for so long...

"Lisha...Are you okay?"

"I...I don't know."

"Just breathe in....and breathe out"

I do as Dr Kim says.

"Don't panic so much. We will figure out a way"

"But how...? Ray is definitely weirded out and I am not sure if he will speak with me again. He was an only lead from my past...What are we gonna do do now? "

"Well we have to start somewhere... What was the name of the town he mentioned again?"

"It was XX town, he also mentioned Arora middle school."

Dr Kim pulls out her phone and starts typing something.

"What are you doing doctor"

"What we do when we don't have any other options?"

"Huh??"

"Google"

And before I could even react, I notice her expression change to a confused or rather a worried one.