10

As Dan walked through the halls, I felt the fuzziness in my head get stronger. It was weird, but I decided to follow Dan's advice and not resist it.

I smiled contently around my pacifier as he opened the door to my room and sat me on the sofa.

"I think it's bath time." Dan said as he opened a door I hadn't noticed before.

I frowned slightly as he went into the room but quickly cheered up when he came back in. He began collecting a few items from around the room : a towel, a cloth and some clothes which he layed out on the bed.

He knelt down upfront of me to take off my shoes.

"Upsie-daisies." He spoke in a sing-song voice as he lifted me up.

I burst into a fit of giggles as he carried me to the bathroom.

"Do you need to go potty?"
I nodded suddenly, aware of my full bladder.

He undid the dungarees and pulled my pants down before setting me on the toilet. Whilst I did my business, he busied himself, pouring a soap into the running bath and checking the temperature before turning the tap off.

"All done?" He asked

"Mhm." I nodded

He swiftly wiped me down before stripping off my clothes and placing me in the water. I should have been embarrassed, mortified even, but in this state of mind, I found myself too entranced by the bubbles floating in the water.

"Bubbles." I listed through the paci, reaching towards them.

"That's right, buddy, bubbles."

Dan began wiping me down with a soapy flannel whilst I played in the bubbles. He used a pastic cup to wet my hair before rubbing in shampoo.

"Mmm." I hummed contently as I leant into his touch, making him chuckle.

Soon, I was fully washed and wrapped in a fluffy towel as Dan used another to dry my hair. He patted me dry and dressed me in a set of soft pyjaamas. They were blue with white clouds dotted  around them.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"I think it's someone's bedtime."

"Nu uh, not tired." I argued, but a yawn betrayed me as I spoke.

"Sure." Dan smirked and lifted me to bed.

He tucked me into the blankets, and I felt my eyes struggling to stay open.

"Don't go." I reached tiredly for Dan.

"Don't worry," He held my hand. "I'll stay until you fall asleep, and I'll come back in the morning when you awake up."

I smiled at him as I fell asleep.