17

The rest of the night was spent quietly. We cuddled on the sofa whilst a movie played on the TV. I fell asleep after drinking a bottle of my formula as Caleb softly stroked my head.

I squinted my eyes as a bright light left me disoriented. The floor beneath me was cold, and something warm coated my face. I cautiously used my hand to feel it before pulling it away.

Blood.

Footsteps echoed behind me m, but I was too weak to sit up and investigate. I heard all too familiar drunken mumbling before a hard boot hit the back of my head.

I inhaled sharply, breathing hard as I sat up. For a moment, panic grew within me as I didn't know where I was, but slowly, I regained my bearings. Someone must have placed me into the crib after I fell asleep, although the bars had been pulled down to create railings to stop me rolling out as I slept. They also, I realised, must have changed me as now I was in a loose set of pyjamas that were too big for me.

Although it was nice to know where I was, fear still filled my body from my nightmare. Before I knew what I was doing, I had left my bed and was standing in the hallway.

I wasn't sure whose door to knock on. It was late, and I didn't want to disturb anyone. Then I noticed a slither of light coming from underneath Sebastions door. I tapped lightly on the door, and it slowly opened, but it wasn't who I expected.

"Lucas?" Alexander asked."What's up, sweetheart?"

Through the open door, I saw Sebastian sitting on his bed with Caleb holding his hand.

"I... I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep." I was suddenly nervous, sure that they'd laugh at me and send me away for being so pathetic.

"Come on in," Alexander gestured.

He followed me in as Caleb motioned me towards them. He pulled me into his lap to hug me, still rubbing soothing circles on Sebastian's hand.

"Couldn't sleep, huh buddy?" Sebastion questioned, and I nodded.

He smiled at me, "Me neither."

Caleb bounced me on his lap. "Why don't we move to the master bedroom so we can cuddle?" He asked us.

We both agreed and allowed him to take our hands, leading us to the room and pulling the blankets down to allow us to climb in.  Drained from my restless sleep and confirmed by the warmth of my mates, I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up much more rested than before, with a strong arm draped over me.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Alexander greated

"Morning," I replied, making no effort to leave his embrace, even snuggling deeper into his chest.

He let out a deep chuckle that I felt vibrate through his body.

"C'mon love, time to get up. We've got a lot to do today."

I sat up lazily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and realising it was just us in the room.

"Are you feeling little?" Alexander asked.

"No," I let out a yawn as I stretched. "I'm big."

"Alright, if you want to get a shower, your bathrooms fully stocked, and Caleb said he left some clothes that should fit on your bed."

"Thanks." I gave one last yawn before going to shower.

The warm shower felt good on my tired body, and by the time I was clean, I was feeling fully awake.

I investigated the clothes left on my bed. There was a pair of jeans and belt that I had to pull tight to stop them falling down, but at least they were the right length. I paired it with a plain green top that was only a bit baggy on me. Caleb had left both pull-ups and boxers for me to choose from. I debated for a while before I had sighed and put the pull-up on. The last thing I wanted to do was have an accident without any form of protection.

Alexander was sat at the breakfast bar, whilst Caleb was placing pancakes onto plates and Sebastion cut fruit.

"Morning." I greeted.

"Good morning." They replied as I went to sit down.

The breakfast bar had stools that Alaxander was able to comfortably sit at with his feet touching the ground. It was a different story for me. I started at the stool for a moment before attempting to sit on it. I stood on my tip toe and jumped slightly but had no luck.

Alexander tried to hide a snicker, and I glared at him.

"It's not funny." I whined.

"Of course not," He tried to put on a serious face, but his lip twitched as he held back a smile. "Would you like some help."

I sighed deeply and mumbled "Yes please."

Alexander hoisted me off the ground and placed me on the stool. Where my legs dangled off the ground.

I saw Sebastian biting back a laugh and stuck my tongue out at him. He placed his hand on his chest in mock offence before he finished cutting the fruit.

Breakfast was filled with jokes as Alexander and Sebastian gently mocked my height, and I responded by telling them they were just freakishly tall.

After the plates were cleared away and put in the dishwasher, my mates looked to me with a more serious expression.

"I know you've not been here long, and you're still adjusting, but there's some things we need to establish."

Caleb began as he placed a sheet of paper on the table.

"Since you're big, this is the best time to do it. We need to set your rules."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Thanks again, guys, for all the love this story has gotten. I'm so glad that so many people seem to be enjoying it 😊.

As always, feel free to leave any thoughts or ideas.
Hope you keep on enjoying