Arc 3. Chapter 2. Preparations

Ayanokoji pov:

Here we go again. I thought I was done with the nightmares.

“MDEwMDAwMDEgMDExMTEwMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMDEwMTEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMDEwMTAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMDEwMTEgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDEwMTEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDAxMDExMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMDAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMTEwMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDEwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMDEwMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMTExMTE=”

{An: I hope no one figures this out in like, right after I upload this chapter.}

What?

Okay, this is just gibberish…

Maybe if it was text, I might have figured out what that meant.

Just wake me up….

Huh. I actually woke up.

Well, I will just do the usual.

I gave my pokemons food while eating myself, and finished quickly.

Time to go to school.

“Ayanokoji-kun!”

Ichinose called out.

“Sup.”

I replied. She was actually nice to be around honestly. Don't tell her I said that.

“How are you doing? You have enough points?”

She asked.

“Yeah.”

Suddenly, an image flashed before my eyes.

What…Was that?

“Ayanokoji-kun? Is something wrong?”

“Uh. No. I am fine.”

Jeez. What is with me today?

After entering the school building, we split off to go to our classes.

When I entered my class, everyone glared at me.

“What?”

“What were you doing with Sakayanagi-san yesterday?”

Suzune asked me.

“We had one 3 vs 3 battle. You can check my battle score if you want proof.”

I told her as I went to my seat.

I fiddled around with my phone, just playing minecraft with a Jujutsu Kaisen addon. I wanted to play a different one named Jujutsu awakening, but it wasn't complete yet. So I had to settle for Raichi's Jujutsu Kaisen addon.