Arc 3. Chapter 3. The ruins.

Ayanokoji Pov:

“...Ayanon, what are you daydreaming about?”

“Shh. He is probably having an inner monologue right now. We must let him finish with it, that is the rule.”

“You are a weirdo.”

After school a week ago, Hirata decided to make study groups. He also had me and Koenji listed as one of the tutors. Koenji just bragged and left, and I decided to join since Hirata was too nice.

I was assigned with Hasabe, Miyaki(An: I think that's the name. Gotta google it later when wifi is working.), Sakura and Sotomura.

If I had to describe every one of them, then it would be like this-

Hasebe and Miyaki are almost the exact same in academics. Miyaki likes to do archery and Hasabe dislikes perverts.

Sakura is a stereotypical shy girl from an anime. Probably going to be absolutely useless. Sacrifice.

Sotomura…Is a fellow weeb. We quickly started discussing about Jujutsu Kaisen, his favorite character was Maki. I already knew what kind of man he was from that one sentence. We became great friends.

I have taught them for about a week, at the start of it. They did not like me at all. But eventually we all became friends. Hanging out with them is really nice. Don't worry, Eiichiro is not getting ntred.

Ah, how could I forget. I also had to help them with pokemon stuff. That was something.

I made them all 4v1 me in a pokemon battle. Pikachu destroyed them all. It was pretty good exp for my mouse.

I also felt a presence following me throughout the week. But I just ignored it.

“Ayanon. Ayanon!”

Hasabe snapped me out of my thoughts.

“...What is it?”
I asked her.

“I am done with the test. Here is the paper.”
She said while giving me her sheet.

I read through it quickly. And saw a bit of mistakes. But mostly good.

They improved a lot from the start. Hasebe from before probably couldn't even get 50 on this.

You see that? I am built different.

Also, Chabashira-sensei gave us the wrong syllabus. But I figured it out in a day. So we just lost only a day of progress.

“Ayanokoji-dono, I have finished as well.”

Sotomura said.

Hearing him, Hasabe rolled her eyes.

Don't be rude to him…He is cool…

“Alright, you two are the last. Now let me check this…”

I checked Sotomura's sheet, and gave the results to them.

“Woohoo! 90!”

“U-Uh, I got 85…”

“91. Take that, Haruka.”

“77. Jackpot!”

“Alright. Remember, everyone has to go to the gym tomorrow.”

I told them.

“Eh? But isn't the gym really far away? I heard that it will take two days to get there.”

“Hence why we will go there tomorrow. You don't expect to get there on the 31st, do you?”

“Yeah…You got a point. So Ijuin-kun, Matsuo-kun and Ichinose-san will be joining in.”

Suddenly, her face turned into a creepy smirk.