Chapter 27

Three days went by since the horrible weight in appointment and you were doing the best you could. You stopped hiding food and managed to eat about 80% of your meal plan, the remainder 20% was given to you in supplements, which you were actually drinking. You cut completely the morning working out routine and decreased the night workout in half. However your anxiety was rising like crazy, and you felt completely out of control, that irritated you a lot, but you didn't want to fight with your mom or Taylor, you didn't want to be mouthy and mean to them; so, you were pulling back, isolating at home.

-Hey baby, what are you doing?" Taylor asked as she walked inside your room.

- "Hey Tay, nothing, just doing my homework and studying for my Spanish test" you said.

- "I thought that the Spanish test was due to 2 weeks from this one" she said.

- "It is, I just want to be prepared" you replied.

- "Why don't we do something together...we could bake something" she suggested.

- "NO. No baking" you panicked

- "Whoa. What's wrong with baking?" She asked suspiciously.

- "Nothing I just don't want to bake anything. That's it. I really need to study, Tay" you said looking at the door suggesting her that it was time to get out of your room.

In that moment Taylor's phone rang and she picked it up to answer it, she sat in your bed. You were so annoyed.

- "It was Tree, I've got some interviews to do tomorrow" Taylor said throwing herself in your bed.

You decided to just close your laptop, Taylor was not going anywhere, you were not getting any time to study. You decided to spend time with her, but suggested puzzling as it was an activity where you both usually played some music and didn't talk much. Taylor cheerfully agreed and you both headed to the guest's room, where the puzzle was. About an hour later, your mom called you down for dinner. You obediently stood up and went downstairs. During dinner you didn't talk much, you were focused on finishing everything on the plate, but halfway through you slowed down.

- "I know that I need to eat it all, but I'm so full. It's nothing disorder related. I promise. I'm really really full. Can I have a supplement instead?" you said with a broken voice.

Andrea glanced at you, she knew you were doing your best, she saw how tired you were and nodded, she stood up to get you a supplement.

- "Chocolate or Vanilla?" She asked.

- "Chocolate, please" you answered.

She handed you the supplement and you stared at it for some seconds until you gave it a try. Tears were falling down your cheeks before you could even notice.

- "What is it, Liz?" Taylor asked extending her arm over the table to catch your hand.

- "It's nothing. I'm fine" you said taking another sip.

- "Sweetie, you can talk to us. We can listen to you and try to help you" Andrea said while you took another sip.

- "It's nothing, I feel exhausted, that's all. I don't want to talk about it. Let's talk about something else, please" you said taking a big sip that left you with half the cup to finish your supplement.

Taylor quickly started talking about her interviews to distract you. After about ten minutes you finished drinking your supplement and said you were so tired, that you just wanted to sleep.

-You know the rules, darling. You must stay at least 30 minutes with us after you finish eating" Andrea said.

- "Okay. Then can I lay in the sofa?" Andrea nodded and you headed over there. You turned and asked Taylor: