┉┈◈𐌴l𐌴ⱱ𐌴𐍀◈┈┉

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After that interruption, Tük'hala had left her in the room without any explanation. Not that she cared. Good riddance he was gone. She was still fuming as she walked around the room with her arms crossed over her damp suit, finally taking the time to study her surroundings.

The bedroom was curved with a couple arched windows on the walls, letting in the soft red glow from the giant crystals. The heart. In the center of the floor was a round, raised platform covered with a thick red padded blanket and littered with many pillows wrapped in cloth or fur. Against the walls were a few fancy wooden boxes for storage. No doubt she'd find some clothes in one of them.

The rug beneath her pacing feet was red and silver with an intricate pattern that must have taken months to complete. She even noticed a few tiny glowing gemstones embedded into the woven fabric. Everything was so interesting and beautiful in an alien sort of way. Everywhere she looked in this world was alive and full of dazzling color; she couldn't help but compare it to Earth.

Earth. She'd spent many nights laying under its stars, staring up through the city's dome and wondering what was beyond her small, restricted world. The constant nagging in the back of her head telling her there had to be more always repeated until she became obsessed with it, reading anything and everything she could about space travel and the magnificent ships made to endure the venture.

Escapar.

That was the name of the old ship she'd called home for half a decade. It had gone on many adventures before her and seemed to come back stronger every time. In her childhood dream it was invincible. But now it wouldn't be coming back at all.

Charlie pushed away these depressing thoughts and looked again at the bed in the center of the room. Some sleep would do her good. But not in dripping clothes. She peeled off her suits and undergarments before going into the adjacent room she assumed was the bathroom. Grabbing the cloth from before, she dried herself the best she could. Next was to find dry clothes to wear.

She walked to one of the wooden chests and opened it. Bingo. There were many different clothes packed inside made of sheer materials, silk-like materials, and a kind of cloth that was extra light like dressing in air.

The only problem with all the bottoms she found was the big hole in the back of them. She had no tail to fit into that and would rather not have her ass cheeks hanging out for all to see, no matter how much of a fashion statement that would be. The corner of her lips quirked up at the idea. Eventually, she picked a blue silk tunic clearly meant for a male with how huge it was and slipped it on.

After walking around a little more, Charlie found a mirror on one of the walls in the bathroom. The tunic was like a dress on her and very baggy. It would do for sleepwear. It felt quite comfy and didn't hold heat like other clothes which made it perfect for the hot climate.

She crawled into bed and laid her head down against the fluffy pillows. Sleep didn't come easy with her head filled to the brim with many thoughts and worries. But eventually she drifted into a deep slumber.

A firm yet delicate knock on the door pulled her out of her dreamless sleep sometime later. Charlie groaned, upset to have to be leaving her comfortable position in bed. But eventually when the knocks kept coming she made herself get up. There was nothing like the torture of being made to get out of bed after a good sleep.

It couldn't have been Tük'hala since he would just barge in without warning. Still, she was surprised to see who it was when she opened the door.

That beautiful Daki woman stood there with a bright smile wearing another sheer outfit that draped from her body aesthetically. This one was silver and red, though it was more of a pink color in the sections where there were fewer sheer layers.