Troubles

After the incident with the dinosaur we storm off to the control room. "Claire what the heck was that? It could've killed me and Owen. It already killed 2 people. I thought you made me a promise." Everyone looks at me confused except for Claire. She just has hurt in her eyes,"Liz I know I promised but-"
"But what Claire but what. You broke our promise I thought you were my sister Claire but I guess not."
"Babe what promise?"
"We promised each other when she took over the island that we wouldn't go overboard on the dinosaurs. She also promised me she'll look after me. Look how's that working out for you Claire, you just lost your sister." I could see the hurt in her eyes but I just leave mad. Everyone is calling out for me but ignore them. I feel a hand on my shoulder,"Leave me Claire."
"Babe it's me. Everything is going to be ok." I stop the elevator and go back up. "Lowery shut down the island now." I look up the screen. "Oh hell no Claire. Call it off now or you officially lost your sister and your beer getting me back."
"Sorry Liz I can't."
"Call it off or I will."
"I can't and besides that animal is dangerous."
"Animal Claire really? It's a living breathing walking creature. Whatever those guys have to take it down it's not gonna work. Trust me it's not."
"Claire call it off." I hear Owen behind me.
"I can't."
I go up to her and slap so hard it leaves a mark,"You said it wouldn't go to your head. I guess it did."
Everyone looks at the screen except for me. I leave and head for the lab.
"Henry get your ass out here now."
"Ms. Grant what's the problem?"
"The problem is you and your new dinosaur,its going to kill everyone that's here and everyone that in her path."
"I am sorry I can not take it back."
I slap him and run off when Owen finds me. "I am going to take care of this myself whether you like it or not Owen."
"Well at least take me with you."
I smirk and he kisses my forehead.
"Your uncle is coming too so no mushy stuff for you too."
I hear behind him,"Ian are you 100% sure you want to come with us?"
"Of course."
We were about to head off when I her Claire coming down the stairs."Liz I know your mad at me but please help me find my nephews Zach and Gray. They were in the gyro sphere but they never came back."
"Ok Claire jut send me a picture of them and I'll find them stay here and take care of my parents please."
"Yeah of course."
"What are you saying we're coming too."
Then I see them behind us,"Are you guys sure you want to come?"
"Of course."
"Owen go get the car."

In the car:
"Where would they be anyways?"
Owen was about to say something when he stopped the car. "Owen what are-" I stop and look out.
"Mom I think you wanna see this." We looked into the plains and there a lot of brachiosaurus injured with scratch marks all over there body. Owen goes up to one. It freaks out at first but then it calms down. I put the head on my lap as I sit down. "Shhh it's going to be ok. Just relax and you'll be safe." Tears start to fall on to the brachiosaurus. Owen wipes my tears,"Don't cry. I don't like to see you cry." As the brachiosaurus took its last breath we looked out onto the field. Owen looks up,"Shes killing for sport."
We get up and go to the car,"We need to find those kids." We were looking for them when we found a broken part of the fence. We enter it and we find the broken gyro sphere. Owen takes out a tooth from the broken ball. "They didn't make it." Ian starts to look ahead,"They made it out there's foot prints and dinosaur prints." We start to follow the prints when we come upon a waterfall. I looked,"They jumped. I have to go after them.I'll be back soon I promise. Ian your coming."
Owen hugs me,"Be careful. Please take care of her." and kisses me on the forehead.
"Of course."
"Elizabeth be careful please."
"I will dad and I'll make sure Ian doesn't get scratched again."
He rolls his eyes.
"Sweetie be careful."
"I will mom. Ok Ian lets go."
We count to three and jump. We swim to shore and find more footprints. We follow them when.....