The Prehistoric Wedding

Today is the day I become Mrs.Grady.
I'm shaking while my mom is doing my hair Claire is doing my makeup. My mom speaks up, "This is a risk doing it on the island you know? And stop moving your leg."
"Sorry mom it's just that I'm nervous."
"I am done with your make up. You look beautiful."
"Thanks Claire. Can you call Ian in here please."
"Of course."
Claire steps out to go get Ian.
"Sweetie I'm gonna miss you." She gives me a tight hug.
"Mom I'm still gonna be Elizabeth Grant and we're just gonna stay on the island for a month that's it. I promise."
She nods while still doing my hair.
There's a knock, "Who is it?"
"It's Ian can I come in?"
"Yeah of course."
He comes in, "Aw look at you all grown up going to get married in a few minutes."
"Ian I was wondering you are a big role in my life too so would you walk me down the aisle with my dad?"
"I would love to."
"Thanks Ian."
I comes over to give me a hug when my mom put one last flower in my hair.
"Ok your all done you look beautiful."
I smile and I could see the tears in her eyes, " Mom just be lucky I'm not marrying someone who treats me badly. Owen won't I know him."
"I know it's just that our baby is leaving the nest."
I sigh and give her a hug. Claire peeks her head through the door, "It's time. Ellie shall we?" My mom gives me one last hug before she goes off with Claire.
Ian extends his arm for me to take. Were waiting for my dad until he finally comes into view. "Dad where were you?"
"A surprise. It's your wedding present. Your going to love it I promise."
Then the music starts. We walk down the aisle when I see Owen. He smiles and looks at me but then he does a double take and has a even bigger smile. Ian and my dad give me to Owen. My dad tells Owen, "Take good care of her."
"Of course I will Sir."
"Call me Alan."
"Of course...Alan."
Ian goes up to Owen, "Good luck with the crazy family of hers."
We laugh.
Then the priest starts,
"We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of Owen Grady and Elizabeth Grant. Now if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace."
It's quiet for a while and no one says anything.
"May we please have the rings?"
Zach and Gray come up. Gary hugs me hard and so does Zach. "Thank you guys." They nod.
"Ok Elizabeth repeat after me, I Elizabeth Grant take this man, Owen Grady, through thick and thin. Through sickness and health, through all the good and bad days until death does us part."
I repeat it.
"Now Owen-"
Owen whispers into the priests ear. The priest nods and steps back a bit.
"Elizabeth Grant, I remember the day I met you. You were and still are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I also knew that you were the one. I saw my future with you and better yet you love dinosaurs as much as I do. When you told me that you were going to be the T-Rex trainer I thought"Damn this girl is crazy."
Crazy beautiful. So I promise to protect you from harm, to be with you through sickness and health, to be with you through the good and bad days till death do us part."
The priest steps forward, "Do you Owen Grady take Elizabeth Rose Grant to be you wife?"
"Hell yeah I do."
There's laughter in the crowd.
"Now do you Elizabeth Rose Grant take Owen Grady to be your husband?"
"Of course I do." with tears starting to flow in my eyes.
"Now I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride."
Owen grabs me by the waist and I put my arms around his neck. I am now officially Elizabeth Grant Grady.