Welcome to Jurassic Park

We find Jurassic park.
"I can't believe it's still here." Ian says in shock. We walk inside, "Zach! Grady! Are you-" Ian covers my mouth, "Eww get your hands off of me I don't know where they went." We start looking when we get into the garage and we find them,"Oh thank god we found you."
"Elizabeth thank god you came." Gray says with excitement.
"Are you guys hurt? Are you ok?"
"Yeah w-were fine." Zach studders a little.
"Ok look we need to get out of here guys."
"Look Liz we fixed the car. Wait who's that with you?"
"This is Ian my uncle. He came to Jurassic park when he was younger."
"I'm not that old. I was only 29 when I came."
"Enough stories lets go."
I get in the driver seat while Zach rides in the passenger and Ian and Gray in the back. We start driving back to the park when Zach ask me something, "Um are y-you still single?"
"Sorry Zach. Besides you need to find a girl your age."
I hear Ian looking through the stuff in the back,"Liz I found my old necklace."
"And that involves me how?"
He chuckles a little, "Sadly you got your fathers attitude."
I roll my eyes. We finally reach the park gate. I put in the code and get in time to see pterodactyls flying our way I immediately. I grab two guns and give one to Ian. "Ok Zach and Gray,you guys stay here and I'll grab your aunt. Sound good?" They nod there head,"Good. Ian lets go." We start looking for my parents,Claire,and Owen. There are a lot of pterodactyls. I start shooting when I see Ian being attacked by one. I immediately shoot it off, "Ian that's why I gave you a gun."
"Oh Liz one thing I'm not your real uncle."
"Ok and-" He smashes his lips against mine. I push him off,"Ian stop. Just stop I have a boyfriend and your way older than me."
"Right sorry."
I roll my eyes and push him. We start shooting more. I had my eye on one to shoot when I see it land behind me. I turn around to see where it is. It landed on Owen. I was about to shoot it when Claire does. He gets up and he kisses her! I feel tears running down my face. I start to run back to car and keep shooting the pterodactyls. I was almost to car when I feel an arm around my waist,"Ian leave me alone."
"Babe it's me I'm sorry I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I promise and I never break your promise. I pushed her off when she did." I turn around and face him, "Why do you have to be the hot one in the relationship?" We laugh and he wipes his tears,"Its all you Liz. Now let's go back to what we were doing." He kisses my lips and I smile. My dad comes up to me, "I don't know people around here but I heard that Hoskins is gonna use the raptors to find the dinosaur."
I get really mad, "Everyone in the car now." Claire is about to run to the car but I stop her,"Oh I have a present for you." I slap right across the face really hard that it leaves a red mark, "Stay away from my boyfriend, find your own ride, and also were not sisters for sure anymore. Also take you nephews out from the car and go to where you belong." I turn to Zach and Gray, "Come on guys go with your aunt."
Gray looks at me, "But we want to stay with you. We don't really like aunt Claire she doesn't even know how old we are. She didn't even spend time with us when she promised."
I turn back to Claire and push her and get back into the car and started to head towards the raptors.