Head to head

"Lowery what's the code to let Lex out?"
"Wait your not serious? Are you?"
"Lowery I suggest you tell me unless if you to die."
"Fine but you owe me,679045"
"Thanks Lowery."
I get the lighter, "Lex it's time to play."
She already knows what play means:attack. But I still have to guide just in case she makes a mistake. I guide her to the indominus and the fight starts. Blue is nowhere to be seen. Lex scratches indominus and knocks her down. I thought it was over until indominus knocks her over and scratches her neck. She yells for help and Blue comes. She gets on top of indominus and starts scratch and bite her. Lex knocks over indominus leaving her at edge of the lagoon. When she lets out her final roar it's cut off bye the mosasaurs dragging it down the lagoon. Lex lets out a victorious roar. I go up to her and she nuzzles my hand. "You guys can come out now." Zach,mom,dad,Gray, and Ian come out from there hiding place. "I'm gonna miss you Lex. But I promise I'll be back soon." After that she runs off. Blue runs up to Owen like asking for approval to live her life. Owen nods and Blue follows Lex. We watch them leave into the wild. Owen puts his arm around my waist. He hands me a letter, "Read it out loud Liz."