T H I R T Y S E V E N

Y/N'S POV

I closed the bathroom door behind me. Placing the towel on the chair I moved towards my wardrobe. Opening the grey door I scanned through it. My clothes were shining under the golden lights, how much I love the Golden lights. My jaw clenched in anger when I couldn't find my night suits. I almost forgot that I haven't washed my clothes this month at all. But at least those clothes don't smell like shit. Being busy with the upcoming projects and schedule, I couldn't get time to have dinner properly. Wake up early, work, work, work, lunch, work, work, work, dinner, sleep late. Repeat.

People think what do we even do? We just shoot, attend some events and enjoy. About the business? We don't do anything, we just watch on the chair and order the employees right? Darling switch the position, just 2 hours and you'll be begging me to return to our own positions.

My whole washing room is a mess. Yes you'll find half of my clothes there If I'm not wrong. Closing my eyes, a sigh escaped my lips as I opened it to go through the wardrobe again. Not finding a single night suit, I went through the other side where my comfortable clothes were neatly placed.

One. Two. Three. Four. Removing all the clothes which are comfortable enough, but I don't want to wear them right now at least. Can I just sleep in this bathrobe? I can right? No way!!

I was about to close the door in frustration when something caught my eye, opening the almost closed door, I grabbed the silk black night gown which Sara bought me when she went to LA. Scanning through the gown, it's a lace black night gown with a jacket.

My nose scrunched when I remembered what she said."When I saw this you came to my mind, I was thinking how sexy you'll look in this gown, Oh how bad I want you to get married and wear this on your first night. I can imagine your would-be husband's situation. He'll get on his knees for you babe" She placed the pillow on her face and groaned loudly.

"Are you planning on seducing me?"

"Can I get on my knees for you?"

"Honey, can you please stop looking so sexy, I wanna fuck you out right here"

I mimicked her as a look of disgust formed on my face. I've never tried this gown no matter how much she insisted. Not that I've no option but today I want to try this. Am I being wild? Oh yeah that's hormone problems, can't help.

I closed the door and threw the gown on my bed before removing the bathrobe. I removed the towel which was wrapped around my hair. My hair swung open on my back and the wet towel fell on the ground. My hair is long now unlike those times.

Shaking my head I wore the night gown, and looked at myself through the mirror. It reached down to my mid thigh. I bit my lips because my cleavage is almost showing. Pulling the lace a little up I tied the silk robe around my waist. But it's still visible.

Ignoring this I sat on my bed. My hands reached out to the jar when I noticed it was empty. A low groan escaped my lips. What will you feel when you get your periods in the middle of the night and you have to take a bath because you can't sleep properly without washing yourself up. Then you don't get a proper night suit to sleep comfortably and when you're thirsty the jar is empty. On Extra, adding the unbearable cramps and waist pain. Cramps? what can I even say about those great things right? about waist pain, I feel like it's breaking every time I walk or do anything or even stand. Also the mood swings.

I stood up, opening the door of my room, I went downstairs to get some water, chips and chocolates. I'm already feeling like bursting out. Sometimes this really pisses me off and I can't even control myself. I tried to calm myself but it's impossible this time. Clenching my jaw I entered the kitchen.