F O U R T Y F O U R

"We were both too scared to get hurt by one another, and ended up hurting each other."

A month later

It had been a month since they last spoke, and their lives drifted apart.

y/n couldn't help but thought about their last conversation they had, it was filled with sadness, hurt, love, desperation and sacrifice. To divert her mind from those memories, she focused on her business and shoots.

On the other hand, Jungkook found himself drowning but he held himself back. He had been focusing on his music career. His days were filled with writing lyrics, practicing with his bandmates, and chasing his dreams. Whenever he feels sad Or unhappy he went to his home, his Army. Spending time with Army on weverse lives, he found himself blessed and grateful. Army has always been a comfort zone, a home for Bangtan. Even if the whole world is against them, they know Army will always be right by their side. No wonder why he calls Army his everything.

It was not gone unnoticed by the members.Fighting against his thoughts when Jin asked Jungkook the reason behind his behaviour, he found his makanae dealing with the things he never thought he would. But being a mature guy, he knew that there must be a reason behind y/n's answer.

But again we don't know what life holds on.

After a month of last seeing each other, they are again here.

"Breaking News: Superstar Singer IU and Acclaimed Actor Lee Jungsuk Announce Upcoming Wedding!"

"Beloved Songstress IU and Esteemed Actor Lee Jungsuk Set to Tie the Knot in Spectacular Wedding Extravaganza!"

"Sensational Couple IU and Lee Jungsuk to Exchange Vows in Star-Studded Wedding Celebration!"

"Celebrity Couple IU and Lee Jungsuk to Tie the Knot in Purple Castle Resort, Sending Fans into a Frenzy!'"

Y/N'S POV

Leaning against my chair, I gazed at the woman in front of me.

"what do you need again?" I asked in boredom.

"Seventy million dollars" She spoke up sipping her wine.

"you were here a month ago asking for one hundred million, now more seventy million?" I asked in an irritating voice.

"oh darling, I need money and money needs me you know, so give me what I'm asking for" She observed her new nail paint.

"sending" I just wanted her to leave from here as soon as possible.

She got up as a smirk formed on her lips. "you look so pretty when you accept everything" she said but why I felt she was indicating something else.

I didn't reply anything. She turned around to leave but halted on her steps, without looking back she spoke up "don't let him struggle with you y/n, don't hurt him"

I let out a shaky breath while she left my office. I know what she meant, but how did she know?

No matter how much I try to ignore it, but it hurts. It hurts to let your mind rule over your heart. It hurts to accept but, I've fallen for you Jungkook. And it hurts to see you hurt.

I let those thoughts slide off my mind as I thought about the things that were going to take place. The marriage was only postponed because of Jung Suk's brother.