F O U R T Y T H R E E

The saddest truth is realising you have fallen madly in love with what can never be.

⋆ ─♡ ─ ⋆

"Jungkook, why is it hurting you?" She asked pushing me. She breathed heavily while her nose flared with anger.

"WHY IS IT HURTING YOU?!" She raised her voice while I stood there bewildered. "IF I IGNORE YOU OR NOT, IF I TALK WITH YOU OR NOT, IF I'M OKAY OR NOT, WHY IS IT HURTING YOU?!"

"y/n-" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JUNGKOOK?!" She cut me off.

I clenched my jaw in anger while I marched forward and pushed her to the wall hovering over her. My one hand was on the wall and the other was on her waist. Is she still not aware? She doesn't know or she's just acting like unaware of anything?

My body was pressed tightly over her. Emotions ran high as both of us were engulfed in anger. The air crackled with tension, Our faces flushed and our eyes locked in a fierce battle. It was a powerful display of raw emotions, as we stood there, our bodies intertwined, our hearts racing with frustration and hurt.

I could see the hurt in her eyes but why? she's hurt and she is asking me why I'm hurt.

"I should ask this question y/n, what's wrong with you?" My voice was low yet commanding and filled with anger.

Her eyes filled with tears while looking into mine. As much as my heart saddened looking at her like this, I still wanted to know why she was behaving like this. She didn't say anything.

Her chest heaved up as her breathing got heavier. She gulped when my eyes landed on her rosy lips. I badly want to taste them.

I knew she would hate me for this but I couldn't hold myself. She closed her eyes clutching my shirt tightly.

AUTHOR'S POV

His heart was pounding in his chest unsure of what lies ahead. As he leaned in their lips collided.

At first, y/n caught off guard, her mind going blank. She didn't know how to react, her body frozen in the moment. But Jungkook didn't pull away. Instead, he waited for her to push him, to say stay away from him but she didn't. This made him continue his actions.

Her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel the intensity of the moment, the electricity between them. It was as if time stands still, and all that exists was the connection they share.

It was not a gentle, tender kiss, but rather a collision of emotions. There was a hint of sadness in the way their lips meet, as if they were trying to hold onto something slipping away. The touch was fueled by a simmering anger, a culmination of frustrations. Yet, beneath it all, there was an undeniable desperation, a need to find solace in each other's embrace.

Their kiss becomes a battlefield of emotions, a clash of conflicting feelings. It was a moment of vulnerability, where they let go of their guards and allow themselves to be consumed by the intensity of the connection. Her hands sneaked around his neck as they hold onto each other tightly, as if afraid to let go, as if this kiss was their last chance at redemption.

In that moment, the world fades away, and all that exists is the raw and complex bond between them. It's a kiss that speaks volumes, a silent conversation of love, pain, and hope.

y/n's confusion started to fade away, replaced by a newfound clarity. She realized that her heart had been leading her towards Jungkook all along.

As they pulled away from their passionate kiss, a tender moment unfolded between them. Their lips still tingling from the connection, their breaths intermingling.