Just Perfect

Well this is great Lisanna has come back from Edolas and I'm happy for Mira and Elfman but I am feeling a little jelous cause Natsu has been completely ignoring me to the point where he goes on jobs with her without telling me. I am curently at the guild sitting with Levy, Erza, Cana, Juvia, & Bisca. We are just talking about normal girl things and let me tell you I am the only single girl from the group well and Cana. Levy is with Gajeel, Erza with Jalel, Juvia is finally believe it or not with Gray, I'll tell how it happened later. Oh Bisca with Alzack and finally Mira with Laxus. It feels weird kind of, I was almost possive that Natsu liked me but I guess I was wrong.

When I got home I expected Happy and Natsu to be there like always jumping out of unexpected places but instead Natsu was sitting on my desk chair as if he had been waiting for me. Happy wasn't there which was weird but there was something about his face that I didn't like. "Hey was up" I said kind of worried "I need to talk to you" he said in a very serious tone which was really unexpected coming from him "What happened did something happen to Happy?" I ask "No he's fine but its about our team" ok I'm not liking where this is going. "I don't you in it anymore" when he said that my heart broke in 2 and I was wide eyed " w-what" I said "I want Lisanna to join our group but she said she doesn't feel comfortable around you and said that she would join if I kicked you out". I should have known that she would pull something like this I knew from the start that she didnt like me but I never expected something like this from Natsu.

I knew what had to do "Okay then if thats what you want I am no longer in your team" I can't believe what he did next "Good because I wasn't going to waste my time here with you anyway it wasn't like I was going to take no for an answer but don't worry you'll find a team soon" with that he jumped out of the window and disapeared into the night. I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out, the only time I cried so much in my life was when mom died but I am not going to be able to live seeing Natsu with her so I did what I had to do. I grabbed my suit cases and packed all of my stuff, then I went straight to Fairy Tail. I knew the master was here so I went in and headed to his office, I knocked on the door "Come in" he said when I went in he greeted my with a warm smile "Hello master sorry for bothering you so late" I said "Don't worry my child now whats on your mind" I took a deep breath and said "I am quitting Fairy Tail" he was holding a mug and it fell to the floor shattering into a milliom pieces and spilling coffee everywhere.

"What do you mean you're quitting the guild" the master said still in shock "I dont want to go in detail but if you what to know what happened ask Natsu he'll know" I said with a cold voice "Alright my child if thats what you really want then I'll respect your wishes" then I brought my right hand so he could remove the official stamp. This is really hard for me to do leave all my friends behind but I know I wouldn't stand seeing Natsu and Lisanna together "Where are you going to because Im guessing you aren't staying in Magnolia" the master asked "Im going back to my home with my dad" I said (A/N: In this story Lucy hasnt gone back to her house yet and her dad is still rich). With that I gave the master a hug and left the guild I shared many memories with friends, forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Nalu fans!!! So this is my first Nalu stories i love Fairy Tail and its sad that Lucy and Natsu arent together YET even though it is very clear that they have feelings for each other!!! But any wayyy I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THEIR CHARACTER all credit goes to Hiro Mashima the creator of Fairy Tail the only credit i take if how things go in the story and the characters i create along the way...

Also i would like to dedicated my story to truth000 for writing my favorite Nalu Trilogy I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!!! lol hahaha ;)

Anywayyy I hope you enjoy it and dont forget to

COMMENT!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

&&&&

FANNN!!!!!

-Yany Heartfilia