Arranged Mariage

Lucy's POV

When I got home I saw Mrs. Spetto cleaning the front yard "Hi Mrs. Spetto" I said when she saw me she bursted into tears and everyone in the house came out (A/N: Basically just like it happened in episode 29 when she went back). "Miss Lucy your father wishes to see you" one of the maids said, well its time to see the reason why I left this house in the first place. I went up to my room and the maid helped me get in a red wine dress, I went to my fathers study "Father its Lucy may I come in" I said "Yes come in" he said his voice is still as cold as ever. I went in and he didn't bother to give his daughter a hug, well I should know better. "So you finally came to your senses and came back" he said, I just stayed quite "Well the good thing that you're back and now we can discuss your marriage" "Excuse me but what marriage?" I ask quite surprised may I add. "I have arrange for you to marry Duke Henry's son Sting" he kept on going "What?!" I yelled at him "DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME YOUNG LADY!!!" he yelled back "I'm sorry" I backed down "Here's a picture of him" he handed me a picture of a very handsome man but nothing compared to Nats--- no no, bad Lucy your supposed to forget him and this is the perfect way, I said to myself. "You will meet with him in a week so you can get to know each other, and your marriage will take place here, in two months" he finished. Well the faster the better, after that he told me I could leave. On my way to my room I kept thinking how will Sting be gentle and nice with manners, most probably so I might as well wait for the week to go by so I can meet him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sting's POV

I cant believe that moron is making me marry someone I don't even know! Well she must be hideous because that is the only reason I find for her father to have to arrange this stupid marriage. "Master Sting your father ask me to give you this" one of my maids said handing me an envelope "What is it" I asked grabbing it "Its the information on your wife and a picture of her" "Ok thanks you are dismiss" I said I opened the envelope:

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Age: 17

Parents: Jude Heartfilia & Layla Heartfilia

Status: Celestial Spirit Wizard

Guilds involed in: Fairy Tail

Well there wasnt much what surprised me was that she was a wizard too like me. Everything else wasn't really news to me. Ok lets see how ugly this bitch is. WTF?!?!?! This girl is smoking hot! I guess I was wrong and very wrong I was, her skin was creamy white, she had silky blond hair, big beautiful brown eyes, curves in the right places and her boobs were HUGE may I add. Ha! Finally that old man did something good for all time sake! I thought she was going to be some old ugly hag but boy was I wrong I can't wait to meet her in a week and then get married to this babe. Oh boy the thing I am going to do to her...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVELIES!!!! I know, I know Sting what the hell is he doing there you must have thought but that justs spices things up you know plus in my opinion he is kind of cute :P :P... Anywayyy how did you like bad or good its up to YOU! :)

Anywayyy dont forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

&&&

FOLLOW!!!!

-Yany Heartfilia