Wedding Disaster!!!

Lucy's POV

Today was the big day, today I am marring Sting. For last month and a half he has come everyday day and we've gottent to know each other very well but I don't love and I don't think I'll ever love him because my heart belongs to Natsu. Ahh but theres nothing I can do now, I was in the room getting ready when my door busrt open "LUCY!!!" Mira, Cana, Levy, Erza, Juvia and Wendy yelled then they came and gave me a bone crushing group hug. "Lucy we've missed you so much the guild hasn't been the same since you left" Levy said while crying. "I'm sorry guys but I did have my reasons you know" I said "We know Natsu told us what he did and don't worry I beat him up pretty bad afterwards" Erza said. They wanted to know exactly what happened so I went on and told them everything and by the time i was done there was something wet going down my face... tears.

I guess I couldn't hold it any longer, so I cried for about 15 minutes as they consoled me but when I was done they were happy. Then Erza said "I think you might want to have this on your wedding" she had my keys and handed them to me, "Thank you so much Erza" I have her a big hug and put them on my side. After that we finished getting ready and they all look great the brides maids dress was sky blue with a ribbon going through the middle. My dress was white, long and on the chest part there were rime stones, I am not sure about this should I really marry someone who I don't love "Lucy are you ready" my dad said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I just nodded yes and wedding music started playing, at the end of the aisle i saw Sting wearing a white tux which look good on him. When I reached him my handed me to him while smiling. Sting looked at me and said "You look beautiful" I faked a smile and said "You look very handsome" "Guests we are gather here today to bring Lucy Heartfilia and Sting Eucliffe into holy marriage, now before we begin is there anyone here who oposes this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace" the father said.

Thats when something very unexpected happened "I DO!!!" Natsu yelled " What?!?!" Screamed everyone including me " Lucy I love you and I am not going to let some spoiled rich boy take you away from me" he said and let me tell you i have never been so happy to hear those words right when I was about to say that I loved him too Sting speaked up "DON'T waste you breath why on earth would she love someone like you and if you want her them lets fight for her". They lauched at each other then everything went into chaos mode and everyone was fighting someone, including me.

Narrator's POV:

Erza ran at Minerva, her sword drawn behind her, ready for an attack but Minerva was fast.

"Ih Ragdo." whispered Minerva as she put her hands together, the left hand in a fist, leaving her index and middle finger pointing to the palm of her right hand. Before Erza could reach her, she opened her fingers to create a V formation.

Erza being only a meter away suddenly became trapped in Minerva's bubble like spell, now being unable to move.

Minerva just smirked at Erza's struggles to move as she threw her right hand, sending the bubble with Erza in it, flying.

Erza knew there was nothing she could do but brace herself for the impact she was about to get as her back smashed into a brick wall, cracking it and her back as she coughed up blood.

"Is that all you have, Titania?" asked Minerva with a smirk as she stared down at Erza.

"Not even close." yelled Erza as she ran at Minerva, reqipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armor, her swords appearing around her in a circular like motion. Erza sent 2 swords, one after the other at Minerva, however Minerva created a sphere of her War God Magic around both hands, stopping both swords and sending them in different directions.

Erza's eyes widen in shock as she sends more swords before reaching Minerva, slicing her swords in hands at her.

Mineva, reading Erza's movements managed to dodge them, jumping backwards and ducking while Erza kept swinging only to leave a small opening, very small but Minerva saw it and instantly had her sphere of magic around her right fist as she hit Erza right in the gut.