Playing Between the Sheets

It all started with just a single mistake. Isang pagkakamali na hindi na dapat masundan pa. But then that same mistake happened again, and again, and again. Now they were both tangled into the abyss of lust and desire neither one of them wanted to get out.

But it was wrong! They were the best of friends! And the last time they both checked, friends do not bite each others earlobes and kiss each other passionately! What in the world were they doing? They never planned this and there is no way in hell they will commit with each other! They both hated the word!

Ilang beses nang pinangaralan ni Axia ang sarili pero mukhang may sariling utak ata ang kanyang katawan. Alam niyang hindi tama ang kanilang ginagawa pero wala parin siyang pakialam kundi ipaubaya ang sarili. Ever since Adam touched her passionately ay hinahanap-hanap na niya ang bawat halik at haplos nito. It was like a drug to her!

Pero paano kung merong pagsubok? Paano kung kailangan na nilang tapusin ang kung anumang meron sila? What was the right thing to do? Will they sacrifice their feelings for each other for the best? Fight for what they have and continue dancing their way to the road that will lead to love? Or just continue to have fun between the sheets?

Pride, lust and seduction. Ha! What a deadly combination.