Chapter 50:Le Beach House Part 1

You,Sting,Rogue and Yukino were walking to where the beach house was.It was on top of a hill and there was a little pathway going down to the beach where you guys were supposed to meet.Sting slung his arm around your shoulder and you walked next to him.

Rogue and Yukino were a little bit behind you guys and the four of you walked in silence.Flaire,Lector and Frosch had flown off probably doing something random.When you met up with Natsu,Gray,Erza,Juvia,Gajeel,Wendy,and Levy.Natsu and Gray walked up to you with evil grins on their faces.Oh God,what do they want now?

"Hey Y/N!Remember the battle we were supposed to have?"Natsu asked.

"Yeah...you wanna do it now?"you say,smirking.

"Heck yeah!"Gray shouted taking off his shirt.

"I heard battle!Imma join!Who're we fighting?"Gajeel asked joining in.

"Y/N"Gray said pointing towards you.

"Me and Rogue are gonna fight too,but against Y/N.Sorry,love,nothing personal...it's just...just because your a Queen Dragon Slayer doesn't mean your more powerful than us...we're gonna put you at your rightful place"Sting said cracking his knuckles.

"I'm sure she can't fight all of us at once"Rogue added,joining the four challengers.

You smirked...

(1 very,very,very strong attack later)

They were all sprawled out on the floor,clearly defeated.

"H-how?"Gray muttered.

"One attack..."Gajeel said.

"Your not called a Queen Dragon Slayer for nothing"Sting murmured.

"She's too powerful..."Natsu squeaked.

"And I became a King Dragon Slayer...I shoud've been able to withstand her attack...pathetic"Sting cursed.

You giggled and patted his head,he growled and you patted his head again.

"Your hair is so fluffy,seriously,it's like nothing i've ever felt before"you said beginning to play with his hair.

Sting sat up,squatting on the sand not able to do anything as you ran your hands through his hair.

"Get her to stop,please"Sting begged.

"We know better than to get in Y/N's way...just go with it"Rogue said,smirking.

After placing all your things into the beach house everyone got into their swimsuits and went down to the beach to screw around.Sting was only sitting down and whenever you would watch him he would be staring at you,it was super creepy.One time,your gaze lingered for a minute before your mind went foggy,the only thing you could think about was Sting...and Sting only.

"Y/N?Y/N?"you hear a voice that sounded distant but it became clearer after a few seconds.

You blinked a couple of times and you met Rogue's gaze.

"You okay?"he asked.

"Yeah...I just zoned out a bit"you muttered.

"The girls got inside already...Yukino told me to call you so you could help in making lunch"Rogue said.

You nodded and stood up saying."Thanks for telling me" in a blank tone.

You walked inside and went into the your room before you opened the door to your room you could hear Lucy and Levy talking in Lucy's room.(Erza,Juvia,and Wendy were cooking le lunch).

"Natsu's been acting out of character lately"Lucy muttered.

"Gajeel too...though,I have a feeling I know what's wrong with them"Levy said.