Chapter 57:Le Beach House Part 8

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"Back so soon?"Erza asked.

"If it weren't for her"Natsu began pointing at you."We woud've been up and at 'em for the entire night"

"Did you say something,Dragneel?"you asked.

"No ma'am!"he yelped.

"So,what are we gonna do?It's sunset and I still wanna do something"Rogue asked.

"We could play hide and seek!"Gajeel yelled.

"That's for kids"Lucy muttered.

"Ya think I give a damn?"you asked.

"Are you serious,Y/N?Your such a kid sometimes"Havoc teased making you roll your eyes.

"It's settled then!We're gonna hide!You girls seek!"Natsu yelled running out the beach house again.

"Why us?"Levy whined.

"You have a problem with that?"All the boys,including you asked.

"No!"Juvia snapped.

"Give us 5 minutes to hide...you girls can have 10 minutes to find us,whoever isn't found by the end of the game wins!"Sting shouted running after Natsu.

"What's is in for the winner?"Gray asked.

"Ummmm...oh!The winner will get to choose what we're gonna do next!"Natsu shouted.

"Five minutes starts...now!"you shouted running out,Gray,Gajeel and Havoc following you.

(5 minutes later)

You were in the deep part of the beach,you had a sphere or air around you so you woudn't drown.You looked up and observed for any ripples in the water,you were pretty sure 5 minutes was up and that the girls were already looking for you.Suddenly there was a splash and Havoc swam into your sphere of air.

"Havoc?Why are you here?"you asked.

"Hiding"he muttered.

You coudn't expand your sphere of air,not now,it would attract unwanted attention.The two of you were cramped in there and you were forced to lean against his chest...God,you felt so unloyal.Suddenly your nose twitched and you could smell something,you looked around and you saw nothing,then,a face formed in the water and the face entered your sphere of water.

"Y/N!Havoc!Juvia found you!"she exclaimed.

You sighed and the three of you swam to the surface,when you reached the surface you saw Natsu get caught by Lucy.That means only Gray,Rogue,Gajeel,and Sting were left.You walked into the beach house and observed the girls wander around trying to find the remaining boys.

(9 minutes later)

"Found you!"Yukino shouted.

Rogue slipped out of his shadow form and sulkily walked into the beach house.One more minute,and if they didn't find Sting in that one minute he woud've won the game.The girls ran around trying to find the well-hidden Sting Eucliffe and after a minute a voice shouted,"I won!"

You coudn't find out where his voice was coming from but after a few seconds the girls and Sting met up and they headed to the beach house.The girls,who were exhausted plopped down