III

The sun was hitting Lilian's face. 'Oh God turn of the light' she tough.  She was never a morning person. She yawned and got of the bed. She connected  her feet with the cold floor and went to the bathroom. She hop in the shower, shaved her legs and arms. Her friend, Kyle, called her to help him babysit his little niece. So she put on a skater skirt, a crop top and some VANS. She just put some eyeliner and mascara on and she was ready to go.
She came downstairs to the kitchen where her mother and father were sitting. "Good after noon young lady" her dad joked with her. He was a middle age man, he had brown hair and green eyes. He loved his daughter, he would give the world to her. And as long as she is happy he is happy to. "Good after noon dad" Lilian said and kissed her father's cheek, she loved him so much. She would always be his little girl and he will always be her king, no mater what. "Do you want me to make you some waffles?" her mom asked her. She was seven years younger than  her husband. She gave him her youth just to raise Lilian the way every kid deserves.  "Yes, please" Lilian smiled. Both of her parents melt at her smiled. Since she was a little baby she had a million dollar smiled. "Sweetheart you are going somewhere?" her dad asked her "Yes. Kyle asked me to help him babysit his niece, so we will go to the park" Lilian said. Her father loved Kyle, he thinks that Kyle is a well-mannered kid and that he is good to be around his little princess  "Oh, say hi to Kyle than" her father said "I will" she said.

"So when I turned around Marco jumped on me from the tree" Kyle spoke to Lillian about the accident from last night "hahaha, I could just imagine your face" Lillian said "It's not funny Lily" Kyle said "yes it is" Lillian said and smiled. And for Kyle, that smiled was the word to him. He would give everything he has just to see her smile. He loves her more than a friend, but he is too afraid to say it to her. "I love you Kyle, thanks for being a good friend to me" Kyle smiled, for a minute he tough she would say I love you Kyle, I wish we were more than friends, but it will never happen. "Hey Kyle, can I ask you something" Lillian said "Okay, shoot" he said as he looked at the playground to make sure his niece is fine "I kind of like this guy, all I now that his name is Justin" Lillian paused for a moment. "She likes someone else, great" Kyle tough "and he is, kind of, three years older than me" Lillian said. Kyle draw dropped, he never tough that Lillian will go for an older guy. She was aways talking how she wants a guy her age or a year younger. "So do you think the age difference is too big?" she asked "Come on Lilly he is't 16 years older than you, he is just three years older. The age difference is not that big" Lillian smiled at her friend's comment. "Thanks Kyle" she said and hugged him so tight. I love this so much he tough.

Lillian was playing with Kyle's niece, Monica, while she waited for Kyle to come with ice cream. "Is this your sister?" a familiar voice spoke, she turned around and saw that hazel brown eyes "No,this is my friend's niece. I'm with her until he comes with ice cream" Lillian spoke "A guy?" he asked "yeah, I know him since I was little, we are close friends" she spoke. The way she speaks makes his knees go week. "What are you doing here?" Lillian asked "I'm here with my little brother Jaxon" Justin said as he points at a little boy who was playing in the sand with the other kids. "he is so cute" Lillian said and smiled "Can I ask you something" Justin asked "Yes" she spoke as she looked at him "Can I have your number?" he asked "Sure" she spoke.
Kyle was just bought ice cream for them. While he was walking he was thinking about this Justin guy. He always pictured his life with Lillian, he always had a little hope that Lillian will love him soon. But now he understand. Hope is evil. It came out of the Pandora's box just like the other evils did. 

He was deep in his toughs when he saw Lillian talking with some guy and Monica playing with a blond boy. Is that Justin? he tough. He came closer "Hi" he said "oh hey, you must me Kyle, I'm Justin. Lillian and I were just talking about you" Justin said "You did?" Kyle asked as he gave ice cream to Lillian and Monica "We did" Lillian said and smiled. "We have to go, I'll text you later" Justin said as he took Jaxon is his arms, Lillian kissed Jaxon's and Justin's cheek "Bye Justin" Lillian waved. "He looks nice" Kyle said. He did looked nice, he was everything that Lillian liked. He had muscle, he had tattoos, killer eyes, and he made her laugh. I tried everything, I tried everything to get Lily,but nothing worked and than this guy came and took her with a blink of an eye. That is not fair. But just wait Justin, I'll take her from you. She will be mine .

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. I had this writers block. I didn't know what to write, or how to write. I'm so sorry. 

Anyway make sure to follow me on social media, like Twitter and Tumbr(the links are in my bio).
Thanks for reading it. Make sure to vote for the story *Can this chapter get 5-10 votes?*  . Oh yeah, follow me on Wattpad too.

Love you.

-xX Angela