X

"Good morning beautiful" Justin said over the phone "What are you up to today?" he asked me. I was still sleepy, so I was a little bit slow. "I don't know" I said "It is still the morning" I answered. And not to mention I come back home around 4 am. I was tired.
"I have work today, I wish I can spend time with you" he said "it is fine, I have to take my collage aplication today" I said. "so what will you be in the future?" he asked me "a teacher. I love kids, and I want to be able to have an impact on them" I said to him. "Honey, I have to go. I will call you later" he sais "okay, bye" I replay and hang up.
I looked over the clock, and saw that it was 7 am. So that means I have an hour of sleep, than I have to wake up, eat breakfast and drink coffe and that I have to go to collage.

************

I went downstairs, my mom and dad were sitting at the table, waiting for me. "good morning" I said, smilling and siting down. "how was last night?" my mother asked me "oh, it was fun. Justin is my boyfriend" I said. My mom smiled and my dad was in schock "B-boyfriend?" he asked "Yeah" I said, eating a peace of bacon "when did you get permission to date?" he asked, to confident. I smiled at him, he was always like that. He joked about me dating, but he would never banned me from dating. "Dad. You dated a lot" I said, he smilled at me. " I am joking sweetheart, I love you." he said "I love you 3000" (what up reference).

*********

I was siting at his office. MY dad gave me one so I could learn what to do. So I was currently working on some paper work, but all I could think about is her. Her smile. Her talk. Everythig about her. I know her for a short period of time, but she is just so perfect. She is better that Selena.

R: Hey bro. What's up?
J: just working. Lillian and I are a thing
R:Man that is cool, I hope she is better than you know who
J:she is

Just as I put the phone down, my dad walked in. "That girl from last night was a sweetheart" he said "she is dad. And we are dating" I said to him, he smilled "Listen, be nice to her. And don't jump before you say hop. Don't tell you all of your secrets. I know I sait contradict, but I don't want you to get hurt."he said" don't worry about it. I will be cautious" I said to him

*******
Kyle

L:we are dating!
K:oh that is cool
L:you okay?
K:yeah, yeah

I looked at the ceiling. I am a fool, a big fool. I should be the one, not him. Why can' t she see it?
It is hard. Living in a friendzone, when you want to make a move you can't do it, because you are scared to lose what you already have. Why can't this love be more simple? Like. Why can't we have soulmates. The one person who is just made for us and no one else. I think that if that exist the world would be a better place.