VII

Kyle had a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a glass in the other, he didn't drink much, but now he had the need. His crush likes someone else and that someone else ask her to go out with him. He knew that he should made the first move, but he was always afraid that he would ruin their friendship. And now, she will probably wake up in some other guy arms.
The pain was killing him, he had never liked someone like her. She was beautiful, smart and confident. She was one in a million. "Why did I made her see I like her? Why didn't I made the first move?" he said as he was drinking the whiskey.
When Lillian told him that Justin asked her to go on a party with him, he was heartbroken. He heard her exciting voice and it made him even more heart broken. 'I hate my life' he tough.

"Bro where were you last night?" Levis asked. He was Kyle's best friend, he was a green-eyed boy with brown-blond hair. He was the dream guy every girl wants. "Home. Why?" Kyle asked "I called you like a hundred times" Levis said "She was with him yesterday" Kyle finally spoke "Who? Lilly?" Levis asked "Yes, and he asked her on a date" Kyle spoke "Man" Levis put his hand on Kyle's back, thinking that it will calm him down.
"Kyle, Levis, hi" Lillian spoke, Kyle lift his head and smiled, he couldn't help it. "Hi Lilly" Kyle spoke "What are you two up to?" Lillian asked "Nothing much" Levis spoke, he just wanted her to leave, because he knows that it bugs Kyle a little. "You?" Levis added "Nothing much, just shopping with Rose" she said "What are you looking for?" Kyle asked "Some high heals I don't have them too much" she said "We have to go" Levis said "Oh ,okay" Lillian looked confuse "See ya" she hugged them and left.

___________________________
-28.08.2015-

Hope you like it.

Vote
Comment.

Sorry for mistakes.

What Do You Mean is freaking awesome, like ahdGADUYGSYUASDJKSDSFIU love it. The beat is so catchy and the lyrics are meaningful, you can totally relate to it.

-xx Angela