Copyright

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Out of pure curiosity, I'd like to know how you found out about Absolute Contamination. Was it randomly, recommended by someone else, through someone's library/votes/comments or perhaps not via wattpad at all ? Feel free to fill me in because I'd love to know! :)

Note: If you spot any mistakes, feel free to point them out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the side you can find the book trailer I made for this story...I hope you like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABSOLUTE CONTAMINATION

COPYRIGHT © 2010 Vicky Claerbout

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story, “Absolute Contamination”, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Vicky Claerbout) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.