Play Date

Kylie P.O.V.

"Kylie hurry up we have to go to school lets go" said Lucy "ok damn I got to make sure I got everything for later when we come to pick up shadow" I said "yeah yeah lets go already" said Lucy. "Why so eager to get to school didn't you once tell me that you rather eat your own hand then to go to school" I said "what that never came out of my mouth lets go already" said Lucy "Ok I'm going why you are so eager to rush me out of my house" I ask "no reason damn can't a girl start wanting to go to school now" said Lucy. We got to school like our life depend on it I swear Lucy ran almost every red light like can this girl try not to kill me. "Now can you tell me why you almost killed us just to get to school" I ask "you know homecoming is coming up you see what I did there yeah whatever well you know Slade I feel like you should take over this now" said Lucy walking to the group of football players "Hi Kiki I want to ask you something" said Slade "what is it" I ask "guy I think we should show her" said Slade the football players start to take off there jackets each one of them had a letter its said homecoming with me? then tyler gave me flowers "Lucy get over here this is for you too" said Slade giving her flowers "so would you do us the honor of being our homecoming dates" said the boys. Lucy look at me, I look at her we nod our head like we mentally talk to each other "yes" I said "I say yes too" said Lucy everyone was cheering for us there were some haters but who care you never make it without some hate said my dad smart guy I know. "Slade you went though all this trouble just to ask me to homecoming which isn't for other month" I ask. "yes anything for my girl" said Slade "you get brownie point for being so sweet" I said laughing "no not funny come on get it cause I give him brownie points for being so sweet no I'll stop" I said "this is why I love you ky" said Lucy "yeah lets go to class" I said. "see you guys at lunch right" said Lucy we all nod I went to the library "good morning Ms.Baker" I said "good morning love how are you" ask Ms.Baker "I'm good how are you" I ask "good now that your here to help me out I need you to go in the back and get the books from there and bring here so we can span them and put them away" said Ms.Baker "Ok" I said. I start to walk to the back when I felt like I was being watch so I hurry to the back to get the books and get away from who ever is watching me "hi" said a voice "ahah oh my gosh I'm so sorry for screaming you just scared me" I said. "no I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare my little kiki" said the boy "I'm sorry do I know you" I ask. "That kind of hurts that you don't remember me how about this you, jesse, and me use to go around this school and go on the roof and yell at the top of our lungs of something that we hate" said the boy "omg no way Vinny" I said "the one an only hows my girl doing" ask Vinny  "good omg do not scare me ever again" I said "I know but I'm so good at it" said Vinny "whatever come on since your here help me carry these books" I said "fine miss bossy" said Vinny. "Ms.Baker look who I found in the back I know he was your favorite after me" I said "well hello Vinny why are you in my back closet" ask Ms.Baker "well you know how much I love to read and I love you so I thought I stay there until someone finds me" said Vinny "ok sure so what really brings you here" ask Ms.Baker "oh here to visit my kiki my one an only favorite girl oh and my second favorite girl Ms.Baker" said Vinny "oh sure I have to make copy of these your fine being alone"ask Ms.Baker. "yeah I'll be fine" I said "so what bring you here you know jesse was here for Lucy birthday we got matching tattoos she went though with this one" I said. "well finally when you came with the tat and the belly ring and she did to but then you told me she chicken out on the tattoo I was like that girl isn't going to ever have a tattoo, but she prove me wrong, so how is jesse" ask Vinny. "oh he's good he met my boyfriend" I said blushing "oh hell no my baby girl has a boyfriend and I'm the last to know oh I thought I was your favorite man in the world I thought we would grow old together why did you do me wrong" said Vinny laughing. "you are my favorite person next to shadows but you know you never answer your damn phone" I said "I'm so sorry I change my number I'll give it to you" said Vinny "good" I said then the door open to a very angry Slade.