Why Do I Get Turn On So Easily?

Kylie P.O.V.

"Come Kylie lets go run faster I can still see you, use your vampire speed think of going fast like any fast animal" said Vinny "ok but can we take a break now" I ask "not until you are fast like a vampire" said Vinny I ran faster I thought of a cheetah an I was on the other side of the house "Vinny did I do it can we stop for the day please" I ask "yes why not go shower" said Vinny " thank you I love you right now" I said running to the bedroom where I find a very sexy shirtless Slade. "Um I'm done with training and I was just going to shower right now" I said walking to the bathroom is it me or is it hot in here. "Kylie come here" said Slade "yes what's wrong" I ask. "You know since I have heighten sense I can smell that your turn on right now am I turning you on" said Slade with a smirk. "huh what you mean you can smell that I'm turn on" I ask " I love how innocent you are, the moist feeling you have between your legs mean your wet, and my wolf love that your turn on because of us" said Slade "um ok can I go take a shower right now cause I smell and I want a bath" I said but he wouldn't let me go "no I don't think so, because I like the smell that I'm smelling and I want to try something if you let me" ask Slade "I mean what are you going to do" I ask "well I think you will really like it and it will help you with your little problem" said Slade "but I don't have a problem I want to take a bath cause my muscle hurt a lot can I go fix that problem" I ask Slade sigh "maybe next time" said Slade leaving the room. That was weird but that bathroom is calling my name hmm. I take a nice long bath with my awesome bath bomb from lush just saying it's the best "ky my love" said Lucy "yes Luc" I ask "what happen when you saw Slade" ask Lucy "oh well he was shirtless which i don't know it just made me feel something that I never felt before" I said "were you wet down there" said Lucy point at my vagina. I nod "what did he say when he smelled you" ask Lucy "that he wants to try something if I let him and I ask what then he said it can help your problem, I said what problem my problem is I want a shower that's when he left and now we are here" I said  "you're so cute on how innocent you are I wish I was like that" said Lucy "I'm so confuse what are you talking about what did he want to do" I ask "ok since he knows your not ready to have sex and complete the mating process he wanted to make you feel good so you don't have to be will wet" said Lucy "how I'm still confuse" I said "you're so lucky we are best friend, because this conversation would be really awkward like he wanted to eat you out" said Lucy I look at her side ways like shadow would when he's confused "oh my gosh please don't make me explain this more awkward then it needs to be he wanted to lick your vagina until you had a orgasm so you won't be turn on anymore" said Lucy I had that ah ha moment "oh now I get it oh my god really why would he want to do that" I said. "Because he's your mate and he wanted to pleasure you and make you feel good" said Lucy I mentally smack my head "where is he right now" I ask  "he's down in the gym" said Lucy. I start to walk down to the gym which to me a while but I found it man this house is huge "Slade hello Slade" I said tapping his shoulder he had his headphones in. Slade turn around saw it was me "what" said Slade "um Lucy told me what you wanted to do and I didn't know that you wanted to do that" I said looking at the floor "hey look I knew you were innocent but I thought you would know what I wanted to do" said Slade I don't know but him being shirtless and sweaty is causing a lot of wetness down there "Kylie whatever your thinking you need to stop because I can smell you" said Slade. He walk towards me "I'm sorry if you are just standing shirtless and sweaty I can't stop thinking about you" I said "well I think I should go around the house with no shirt on if I can you turn on" said Slade "I just don't understand why I get so turn on so easily" I said "well its because we are starting to get intimate and your body wants me to take care of it pleasure, please it, and show it who's body it belongs to" said Slade moving closer "um what I um what" I said trying to talk "I can help if you let me help you out with that little issue you have" said Slade. "um i don't know" I said "let me take you up stairs into our room and let me take care of you" said Slade taking my hand up to the stairs "ok are you sure about this" ask Slade I nod. Slade lays me down on the bed and starts to kiss me I kiss him back with the same passion that he is giving me "I'm going to need to stay still if not I'm not going to let you have your orgasm ok" said Slade I nod.

Slade P.O.V.

I slowly kiss down Kylie's neck I work my way to the mark I gave her and kiss, lick, and suck on the mark. All I kept hearing is her moaning I got her where I want her I was kissing above her shirt an I didn't like that so I pulled it off her exposing her bra to me I kiss her bra then work my way to her pierce belly button "are you sure you want this" I ask she nods I continue down to her pants. I slowly pull her pants down that's when I heard her breathing change i went back to work and saw her pink lace underwear I think look so cute on her oh well I'll buy her some new pair later. I rip her panties off exposing her to me she smells so good "you're all wet for me i like that I can make you this wet" I said licking a strip of her "Slade" said Kylie that's how I knew she liked what I'm going I kept up with what I was doing after about 20 mins I knew she was ready to release "Slade I think about to" said Kylie with her eyes close "I know just let it go I'm right here" I said she release her juices to me she taste so good she was panting. "I think we should do that more often" said Kylie "if you say that about that I wonder what will happen when your ready to have sex" I said she giggle an got up to get some new panties and one of my shirts she pick up her panties "you owe me new lace pink underwear just saying" said Kylie holding her ripped panties.

Hola loves and lovers I don't always make chapters like this. It's my first time making a chapter this sexual and hot let me tell you this is some crazy stuff I'm writing. Just saying enjoy vote and comment I always read the comments and answer them. -Mya and Katie