The Morning After

Kylie P.O.V.

I wake up to my own sweat on the bed gross, then all the memories from last rush back to me he was about to have sex with me oh my gosh I can't believe this. "Lucy LUCY LUCY" I yell "where the fire" said Lucy she look like she went through a tornado her hair is crazy though "I need to tell you what happen last night" I said I start to tell her everything "that little asshole I knew I should let you go with him" said Lucy "don't Lucy its wasn't your fault you were doing what I was asking you to do ok don't get mad at yourself" I said "No I should of not listen to you go to that damn house Kylie do not understand I let you go with even though I knew that he might of hurt you I'm so stupid" said Lucy "LUCY THIS WASN'T YOUR FAULT YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO MADE ME GET OUT OF THE CAR SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF" I yell. "OK fine then I won't blame myself but can I at least kick his ass for you" ask Lucy "no you can not" I said. We heard a knock at the door I mouth "its slade" "oh you can smell him" mouth Lucy I nod "Kylie please let me in" said Slade "I'm sorry about what happen last night I tried to hold Ryder back but he strong on the full moon I'm sorry again please open the door" said Slade. "No you are not going to see kylie cause once she open that door and see you all sad she will forgive you, but you know what big brother that ain't going to happen this time" said Lucy "come on lucy please I promise I won't do anything I'm in control I promise" said Slade "remember when you said you promise you wouldn't hurt her but you broke the promise Slade you broke it so I don't trust you" said Lucy hearing all this was weird like we are back to when slade use to bully me then it all start to rush back to me all of this the almost having sex, changing into a vampire/human, getting kidnapped, and having a werewolf as a mate "Lucy stop yelling I-cccaaannn'tttt breathe" I said trying to breathe "Lucy let me in whats going on" said Slade I felt like the wall were closing in on me and I couldn't breathe "she having a panic attack" said Lucy "let me in please" said Slade Lucy got up and open the door. "Kylie I need you to breathe and focus on that" said Slade I try but I shook my head saying I can't Slade kiss me on the lips and I start to focus on the kiss he pull away "better can you breathe now do want to talk about what made you have a panic attack" ask Slade "I don't want to talk about it" I said trying to breathe "Kylie come talk to me" said Slade "no I don't want to talk about ok just go" I said "if thats what you want" said Slade he left the room "Ky baby are you ok do you want to talk about it" said Lucy I shook my head no "you know that I'm here if you want to talk about it" ask Lucy I nod "ok then well I have to go do some stuff your ok being here by yourself" ask Lucy I just nod. Lucy left the room and I was by myself, I lay on the bed got under the covers and turn on Netflix.

Slade P.O.V.

I'm in my room worry about kylie I can't believe i let my wolf get so out of control like that it just the full moon make him go crazy he just wanted kylie to be ours physically but what he doesn't understand that she wasn't ready. I focus on kylie breathing it was soft and I heard the tv she watching tv thats good I don't think she will forgive me for what I did. I just stay focus on that its kind of helping me stay calm at the moment. When I wake up this morning all the memories from last night came rushing back to me like a movie playing in front of my eyes I felt so bad that I couldn't stop him from hurting our mate. I walk out of my room not knowing where I was going until I was in front of her door I knock on the door and I heard small feet move to the door Kylie open the door she look shock to see me red puffy eyes "Slade were you crying" said Kyile almost above a whisper "I'm so sorry Kylie I wish I was in control to stop myself or stop ryder I didn't mean for that to happen I swear please kylie just tell me you forgive me I don't care you don't trust I just care that you forgive me so I can stop worrying and crying please kylie" I said wiping my face i had gotten down on the floor hugging kylie's legs "Slade get up I know its not your fault and I know it wasn't you or Ryder it was the full moon it made you crazy ok please stop crying" said Kylie still whispering. "thats all I need for you to forgive me I have to go and do m duties as an alpha you know where I'll be" I said walking away slowing to see if she would do anything "slade I still trust you, but if that ever happens again you won't see me again got it" said Kylie I smile at her walking to my office. I walk into my office with  kylie sitting on my chair playing on my computer "what took you so long I been waiting for hours" said Kylie "I'm sorry but not all of us like to use our speed" I said "can I go see my dad at his job" ask Kylie "yeah why are you asking me"I said "oh I don't know like I thought you would go ape shit on me if you didn't know where I was" said Kylie "no go see your dad have fun" I said I watch walk away.

Kylie P.O.V.

I change into some legging and one of slade's hoodies, I walk to one of slade cars yes he has a lot of cars most of them are his dads but who cares. I start to drive to my dads firm "hello Kylie how are you today" said tessa "hi I'm good is my dad here" I ask "yes he is go right ahead" said Tessa I walk to my dad's office I knock on the door "come in" said Dad "hey daddy-o how you been" I ask "I'm good sweetie how everything with you doing" said Dad "I'm good been training hard going to school and stuff" I said "thats good no trouble with the humans" said dad he said the humans part low "yes dad I am in a room full of them I doing fine" I whispering. "Very funny anyways i was thinking me and you should go out for dinner sometime this week what do you say" ask Dad "yeah why not, Vinny said in about a week I can go back home" I said "good and thats great I miss you and the little fur ball" said Dad "ok I love you dad I'll let you get back to work I'll see later" I said "bye lovely love you too" said dad I walk back to the car and drove back to Slade house. "no you idiot" said Lucy "Lucy who an idiot this time" I said "tyler when is he not an idiot" ask Lucy I shrug my shoulders "sorry but its true your so smart when you want to but your very stupid other time its like you balance your self out" I said laughing "and this is why I love you" said Lucy "I love you more" I said "not possible" said Lucy "yes possible" I said "I don't understand you two" said Tyler "no one does" I said laughing.

Jello my lovely readers now I bet your wondering man why did they updated really fast? well I'll tell you this one reader ask me to update soon and I answer that I will she voted for the whole story which got my attention and made want me to update for all of you and for rand129 made me want to update for you guys so thank you so much to her and everyone else who votes or comment on this book you guys mean the world to us and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow us on twitter (mya_katie) and Snapchat (myaandkatie) Love you guys thanks again -Mya and Katie