This Is The Begin Of Training

Kylie P.O.V.

I was sleeping an I felt really comfortable like this is the best soft bed ever I should ask Slade where he got this awesome bed. But then why is this bed moving underneath me I open my eye and see that I'm on top of Slade. I roll off of him but land on the floor with the bump "ouch" I said " are you ok, are you hurt" ask Slade coming to my side "yeah I'm fine its just I was laying on top of you why" I said "well it wasn't my fault I trying to get you back on your side but you kept coming back to me so I stop fighting it" said Slade "oh ok um well I'm going to go to the bathroom and take a shower" I said. "Hey I can join you so we can safe water" said Slade "no thats ok you can stay here and wait for me to get out" I said walking way. "Fine your lost your going to miss a very great view" said Slade lifting his shirt, I thought I would mess with him just little bit "I've seen better" I said I was push against the wall so fast I think I got whiplash "you will not look at another man or speak about another man" said Slade holding my hands up "ok I'm just playing your the only guy I've really seen shirtless" I said "good lets keep that way" said Slade "ok can you let go so I can take a shower please" I said "oh yeah go ahead" said Slade I went into the shower I start to take of my clothes off before I hear a knock at the door I open it a little cause I'm just in my undergarment. "Yes" I said to Slade "Do you want your clothes or are you just going to stay with the hospital clothes" said Slade "oh um can you get me my clothes" I ask "yeah here, but you have to come in get it" said Slade "Slade I can't I'm just in my bra and underwear" I said "so I'm going to see you like this one day why not start now you have a pretty body" said Slade. "No Slade come on just give me my clothes please" I ask. "Nope you have to come out an get it" said Slade I thought of an Idea I'll just go out with a towel around my body "ok fine I'm coming out" I said I walk out with the towel around me "that's not fair you're wearing a towel" said Slade "can I just get my clothes please" I ask "I don't know can you reach for it" ask Slade now he knows I'm short so he raise his arms above his head I start to jump up and down trying to get the clothes I jump high enough that I got the clothes, but my towel fell off my body I try to grab it, but Slade stop me, and eyes my body up and down I start to feel uncomfortable "can you let go now I need to get ready for training" I said not looking at him. "Hey why are you scare of me looking at you like this" ask Slade "cause no one seen me naked but Lucy and I'm barely comfortable with that" I said. "I have seen you without a shirt remember and you gave up but you were some what ok with it" said Slade. "I don't know can I go shower" I said "yeah but first" said Slade he starts to kiss me his hands go to my waist and I put my hand in his hair, his hands slowly move down to my butt he gives it a squeeze which makes me gasp and he took that as a opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth then he picks me up. He starts to walking us to the bathroom, he sets me on the counter he takes off his pants an is now only in his boxers "I won't do anything until your ready, but I would like to take a shower with you to show you how beautiful you are by scrubbing away all these awful thoughts you have" said Slade I thought about it I nod my head yes. He start to kiss me again he start to kiss down my neck to my shoulders he move my bra strap down my arm having me take it off,  he went to the other side an took the off. He move his hands to my back an unhook my bra I move my arms to cover my breast but he stop me "I'm not going to look down unless you want me to ok just don't cover up something that's so beautiful ok" said Slade I nod my head an move my arms way he starts kissing me again but he moves away so he can turn on the shower. "Ok I think it warm enough for us" said Slade "ok" I said he comes an get me Slade grab my hips right where my panties are an pulls them down slowly (thank god Lucy took us to get wax) (is it just me or is it getting hot in here) I step in the shower soon after Slade follow I bet your wonder if I look down to see his you know what but no I didn't ok I have some class ok but not right now he talk me it to it ok that doesn't sound good oh hush. Slade grab his shampoo and starts to massage the shampoo in my hair his finger work magic let me tell you it felt great if I have a headache he is going to massage my head for now on, Slade rises it off, and I grab the soap it was old spice (does the whistle) "did you just whistle the old spice theme song" ask Slade "maybe" I said giggling. He help me scrub my back and I scrub my lady parts and I help him scrub his back, Slade got out the shower first got a towel wrapped around his waist and then he got me a towel. We got dress together an went downstairs to the kitchen. 

Slade P.O.V

'Did I just shower with Kylie' I ask my wolf 'yes you idiot we just took a shower with our mate and she didn't say no' said Ryder 'man your a mean wolf' I said then he shut me out "hello earth to Slade did you hear what I said" ask Vinny "what sorry what did you say" I ask "well the training that we will be doing strength, thirst, and learning to fight, but she already knows how to fight that being said we have to test that meaning this is where you come in" said Vinny. "What am I suppose to do" I ask "fight her" said Vinny "What no not in a million years I will not fight her" I said "fine then I'll do it" said Vinny I growl "look if you won't do it then I have to I'm not going to hurt her" said Vinny. "OK but if I see one tear come out of those pretty little eyes of her I will personally kick your butt" I said Lucy just shook her head Kylie just laugh and Tyler just smirk at me "ok Kylie are you ready for the best training of your life" ask Vinny "I guess" said Kylie. We all start to walk outside there was a mat set on the floor some weapons and blood bags with a chair on the side "Alright we are going to do whatever you want you get to pick first" said Vinny "um are we all going to do everyone of them today" ask Kylie "no just the one you think can master in a day then we will work on another thing the next day ok" said Vinny. "I think we should do the thirst" said Kylie "great that was my favorite to when I was training" said Vinny they walk to the chair where he sat Kylie on the chair strapped her down on the chair "is this really necessary" I ask. "Well yeah just wait she hadn't been feed in over 3 hours if she can stay calm for another 3 hours then she pass but if she can't and goes crazy thats how she is going to be when she goes back to school" said Vinny "ok on a scale of one to ten how bad would she get since she's a new born" ask Lucy "well I'll give it a ten but if she can handle going 2 hours at least then she pass and she can be around humans without trying to kill them" said Vinny "I don't want to kill a human being that awful" said Kylie she has a kind heart thats good for a future luna "keep that in mind when you are sitting here while we watch you" said Vinny. We walk to the patio area an just wait for her to do anything "she's whispering something but I can't hear it" said Lucy yeah she's right what is she saying I can't hear her either "she saying don't think about the blood don't think about killing humans" said Vinny "how can you hear her" I ask "she is whispering to herself to where only she can hear and well any other vampire" said Vinny "does she know that she is doing that" I ask "no she just thinks she can hear it thats why she saying it very low to herself" said Vinny watching Kylie "well is it helping her act" I ask "in a way yes it is" said Vinny.  

5 hours later 

"Its been 5 hours and she still hasn't cracks and she's still whispering to herself I think its time to let her go" I said "yes she the first vampire I've seen do that an not go crazy for the blood bag in front of her" said Vinny "Kylie honey you ready to get out you pass the test" said Lucy "huh yeah how long have I've been sitting here" ask Kylie "about 5 hours we notice that you whispering to yourself does that help you with the thirst" ask Vinny "yeah I guess it does" said Kylie "well you earn it" said Vinny Kylie look at him like really dude I can't even move. "Oh right here let me get that" said Vinny taking her out of the chair "thank you" said Kylie she takes the blood bag a drink slowly "well I will see you tomorrow you must be ready for more training got it" said Vinny Kylie nod still drinking her blood bag she wave bye "so I'm hungry any of you have food" said Kylie. 

I never really give shoutout like this but this one fan message me on Wednesday night last week about how they just found this book and is surprise on how fast we updated and they voted and comment on most of the book so I want to give a big thank you Wattypad100 you made our night thank you to everyone else too we notice you too but we just wanted to give this one fan a big thank you anyway thank you loves and lover- Mya and Katie