Chapter One

Chapter One

"Why do I have to walk him? He's not even my dog for fucks sake!" "[Y/n] you can walk the dog or not get paid next week its you're choice". I growl and glare at my bitchy mother before grabbing the leash from her hand. "Come on retard". "Don't call him that!". I roll my eyes and hook the leash to his collar.

"I hope someone hits this retard". "Well I hope someone hits you and he lives!". I slam the door shut and stomp off down the sidewalk. "I swear both you and my bitch mother is going to die one day and I'm going to laugh my ass off". The weird looking pug looked up at me. I roll my eyes and pull out my phone from my jeans pocket.

Suddenly the retard starts barking and pulling at the leash. "What's you're fucking problem!". I look up and see a huge dog by the tree line of the woods near by. "Holy fuck". I step back as it walks closer. I gulp and drop the leash before taking off running back home. I don't care if mom kills me I'm not dying for that dog.

-

"YOU JUST LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU [Y/n]!!!". "Geez sorry for wanting to live I didn't know you wanted that dog to live over you're own daughter". "YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY DAUGHTER YOU LITTLE CUNT!". I blink a few times. "Good then you won't care if I leave".

I stomp up the stairs and into my room. I grab a few bags and start stuffing my stuff inside. A knock rings out from my door. "What!". "[Y/n] its me..let me in we need to talk". I sigh and open the door luckily it was my dad if it was mom I would've grabbed my knife and gutted that bitch. "[Y/n] you can't leave its not safe out there". "Dad I'm not Rapunzel and you don't know best". He chuckles and shakes his head. He always understood my humor more then my so called mother.

"I know you don't get along with you're mother but please stay at least until I can get you another place to stay one that's safe if you leave now who knows what could happen you get eaten by a bear as soon as you exit the house!". I smirk and roll my eyes. "Yeah sure and its going to eat Uni the unicorn to". "Of course it will bears love unicorn meat!".

I smile. "Okay fine I'll stay but you have three days got it old man". "Yes deary". I chuckle and push him out of my room. "Now leave before the witch bitch comes back to eat my soul". "Oh and [Y/n]...thanks for getting rid of that dog I was SO sick of the barking and he smelt like shit!". I laugh. "Don't let her hear that she'll have you're head". I close the door and lock it.

It's only three days I can live....hopefully.