Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Okay this weird guy Slender stayed the night and my bitch witch mother is back she came back about seven last night. I awake to barking. "The fuck". I heat downstairs and see the retarded dog the witch loved to death. "How the fuck is this thing alive". "No swearing!". I roll my eyes and look at Dad and Slender they were talking over coffee. "Dad how is this ugly thing still here?". "I don't know you're mother found him on the side of the road". I sigh and sit down next to dad.

"No you don't get breakfast today". "WHAT WHY!". "Like you don't know". "What did she do?". 'Mom' walks over glaring at me. "My room was trashed when I came home last night and her and Slender were the only ones here and I doubt Slender did it". I growl and push out of my chair it crashes to the floor. "THAT'S IT...I'm gone I'm not staying here where I get blamed for everything". I stomp upstairs away from the witch bitch.

I grab my already packed bags and slip on my boots before jogging down the stairs and over to the front door, I exit and make it halfway down the pathway before Dad ran out with Slender calmly fallowing.

"[Y/n] wait". "No I'm leaving!". "I know you are but no alone". I look at him. "What?". "You're going to stay with Slender he has a huge mansion for kids just like you please stay with him at least until you can find a good apartment for yourself you might even make some friends there". I tap my foot.

"Fine but were leaving right now I'm not staying another second here". Dad smiles before looking at Slender and nodding. Slender offers his hand to me, I slowly take his hand and he leads me to the black car in the driveway he opens the passenger door before taking my bags and putting them in back seat, I sigh and sit down in the seat. I look back at Dad the witch had come outside to watch me leave with evil joy in her eyes. Slender closes the passenger side door that I forgot to close before walking around and getting in the drivers seat.

-

"How much longer?". We've been driving on a woodland path for hours and I was getting bored. "About two more hours child". "Okay". I pull out my tablet from my bag and start playing a random game app.

After a hour I was bored again so I started humming shockingly it didn't seem to bother Slender. We finally arrived and as soon as we stopped and I jumped out of the car happy to walk around again. "Finally!". Slender chuckles before pulling my bags from the back seat.

"Lets go inside child".