Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Stop....stop....stop...stop or I'm going to kill you!". BEN laughs and runs off into the living room. Smile walks in and growls at the living room. "Chill I'll kill him later". "Chill he was touching you're boobs". "Yeah so its not the end of the world Smile". He pouts and rubs his head against mine.

"Geez just kiss her already". Me and Smile turn and glare at Jeff. "I'm going to run now". "Get him boy". Smile growls and Jeff dashes down the hall. I smile and walk into the kitchen were Slender was cooking. "So what's the big thing you were going to tell me about today?". "It might be better if one of the other children here show you child". I raise a eyebrow but nod.

"So who's going to?". Slender stops to think. "Smile Dog!". Smile rushes in smiling looking like he was going to burst into bits. "Yes!". "I want you to show [Y/n] the ropes". Smile suddenly looked sad. "But what if she doesn't like us anymore". I was more confused then ever. "What would make me do that?". Smile sighs. "You'll see..tonight".

-

"Smile lets go". I tap my foot, he was being clingy all day and now he doesn't want to be near me at all. He gulps and fallows me outside, we walk alone in the woods I was kind of freaked out but I trusted Smile so I tried to calm my nerves but I couldn't help feeling like something bad was going to happen in the woods tonight.

"Smile how much longer". Smile was about to answer but suddenly covered my mouth as four teenage boys broke into are sight, they all seemed to be the 'Bad Guy' type of dudes, I push Smile's hand away but don't talk. I notice they had someone with them, they throw the person to the ground and I see it was nerdy guy. 'Oh no'. "Smile". Smile covers my mouth but I push his hand away. "We have to do something".

Smile just stood there watching the scene play out, I bite my lip as the four bad boys started throwing mean comments at the poor boy on the ground. I glance at Smile before rushing out into there sight. "STOP IT". They all turn and look at me. "Well well well what do we have here~". I wanted to puke and punch the guy that said that just by the way they looked at me made me want to crawl in a hole and die.

"R-Run!". One of the guys kicks the boy on the ground halting his talking. "You guys are sick bastards!!". I step back as the leader of the gang started walking closer. "Oh really what kinda bitch do you think you are coming in talking shit about stuff that has nothing to do with you!". "It has something to do with me now!". I was getting more mad by the second.

The leader walked right up to me and grabbed my arm. "Guess we gotta teach this whore a lesson boys". They all chuckle and I clench my teeth, I reach back in my pocket and notice my knife was gone..the hell I had it when we left the mansion.

I get pushed to the ground, I push myself up but the leader stomps on my chest, I wince and glare up at him. As the rest join in beating me I just kept glaring at there leader thinking about how lovely he'd look lit on fire screaming in pain.

Suddenly his hoodie lit a light in a orange blaze that quickly spread to the rest of his clothes and his hair. The others step back. "What the hell!". I look at them just as shocked as them, then next thing I knew they were a blaze as well then...they burned into ash within the minute. I look over to the boy they were beating up. "W-witch". He dashes off into the woods probably fearing for his life, I don't blame him...I have hardly a idea whats happening.

I look down at my arms that were once blooded and bruised but now clearer then the night sky. "What the fuck". I stand up and look the place Smile was before but he was gone...I don't blame him he probably ran a long time ago when the first guy lit up.

I look down at the ash piles on the ground they were now flying away in the breeze. "What Am I?".