Chapter Six

Chapter six

"SMILE!...SMILE!". I sigh and rest against a tree, I've been trying to find Smile all night or at least back to the mansion it was way past sunrise the sun was shining high in the sky I swear it was mocking me.

I look around once again, same trees over and over it felt like I was running in circles but I knew I wasn't I've been heading the same way me and Smile came which was a perfect line from the mansion. I push off the tree and start walking again I was hungry and needed something to drink but over all I was scared not of what could get me out here but of myself and want happened last night.

It must have been afternoon but now since the sun was starting to set and still no sign of the mansion or Smile. 'That's it I'm going to die out here'. I drop to my knees with my head hung low. 'I'm so hungry...'. I open my eyes and look up in front of me was a huge bottle of water and a sandwich. "What the....never mind I'm hungry and about to die out here might as well have a last meal". I gobble up the food and gulp down the water.

I sigh and look around. "These woods are never ending....did Smile bring me out here to die...was I that big of a trouble to them they sent the one guy I was crushing on to bring me to my death in the middle of the woods....that's low even for a house full of misfits".

"Why don't you just use you're powers to get out of here". I jump and look up to a tree near by, on one of the higher branches rested a boy dressed fully in white with black hair. "Who are you?". I stand up and stare up at the boy.

"Everitt and you're [Y/n]". "How do you know me?". "I'm you're familiar". "My familiar? What's that?". "You're a witch every witch as a familiar most people believe us to only be animals but really were shape shifters but very good at hiding so". "I'm a witch?". He chuckles and drops down from the branch. "Of course you are where do you think that food came from or how those dudes lit ablaze back last night". My eyes widen. "You saw that!".

"I've seen everything you're whole life I've been there watching over you". "Then how come you never helped!". "I can't fix everything I just help when I can". I sigh. "Guess that's true not everyone has a easy life". He smiles. "That's for sure, now lets get you out of here and back to Slenderman Mansion". "Slenderman?". "Yes that's his real name and everyone there is not as they seem".

-

Everitt helped me find my way back to the mansion I also found out that the animal he shape shifts into is a owl. "Thanks". "Its no problem [Y/n] if you need anything else just call". I look back over my shoulder and he was gone. I smile a bit before walking up to the door of the mansion.

I raise my fist and knock three times, the door opens and Slender stood there his eyes widen and he wraps me in a hug. "We were just about to send another party out to find you child". He leads me inside.

"Why did Smile leave?". Slender sighs. "She saw a mouse and chased it". I snort. "Sounds like him". "So....I met someone who...told me everything...and who I am and that you knew the whole time". Slender sighs and nods, slowly he transforms into a tall being with no face.

I wasn't shocked Everitt told me about him and few of the other creepypastas mostly about BEN, Jeff and E.J but he told me about a few people I've never met Hoodie, Masky and Ticci Toby were Slender's Proxy I've never met them but of what Everitt told me I wouldn't hate them.

Slender showed me everyone's true form and told me that Smile was really a dog once but had a spell cast on him by another more evil witch...not that I minded it would be weird crushing on a dog.

-

"No we cant a kiss breaks the spell!". Smile runs away and I sigh. "Fine I'll go kiss BEN". Smile stops and runs back tackling me down to the floor. "NEVER!". He slams his lips into mine, then after a few seconds he turned into a dog. I giggle and sit on me knees as he pouts. "Aw honey you think I'm going to leave you like this". He looks up at me, I kiss his nose and he turns back human. "There now you're a shape shifter". "Yay!". He runs off into the woods after a bird that he noticed.

"Dork".