Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Okay Day 1, I take a deep breath before peeking out of my room. 'All clear'. I make a dash for the bathroom and dive in just as the witch turns the corner. "Yes!". I turn on the shower.

After I was fully ready I stepped on the tub and looked out the window to make sure her car was gone. "Clear". I hop down and leave the bathroom. "Hey dad". I walk into his office, he worked at home which was cool since I'm not a huge fan of being fully alone sure I like staying in my room away from everyone but it was always nice to know someone else was in the house with me and some murder wasn't going to kill me and no one would find my body until days later and there were fly babies growing in my mouth! Okay I should stop.

He puts his phone down and looks at me. "Still nothing sorry honey but I'll see about another one of my friends but I have to wait until tomorrow to make sure he's home". I nod. "Well the witch is gone...wanna go get pizza and talk about ways to kill her". He rolls his eyes smiling. "Sure I could go for murder pizza talk haven't done that since last month".

-

We arrive at the pizza joint it was one of my favorites they had tons of kinds of pizza's and you can eat as much as you want for like 10 bucks a person it was awesome~. We pay and grab some plates. "What kind are you going for today?". "(Favorite Pizza) nothing new there". Dad chuckles and grabs the fire breather pizza it has tons of peppers and even a pepper crust and drizzle.

"So where did we leave off last time?". I sallow my bite. "Talking hiding her under a tree". "Ahh yes".

After eating tons of pizza and talking murder jokingly of course...or maybe not we know some good ways of getting rid of bodies we could even just pull a Dexter on her ass. As we walk to dad's car his phone rings playing the whistle from Kill Bill He chuckles before answering. "Hello....I'm with my daughter right now....no....okay bye". "Who was that?". "One of my friends he wanted me to come over". "..Oh you can go I'll walk home". "No I'm driving you home". "I'm not a baby". "OH MY GOD ITS A BEAR!". I dive in the passenger seat as dad laughs his ass off. "Cock sucker". "You know you love me".

After dropping me off at the house he drives off to his friends house, I sigh and throw my legs in the air again, I was laying on my bed being the bored weirdo I am. I hear a knock on the door. 'Did he forget his keys'. I look at the clock by my bed, he's only been gone 20 minutes. I grab my baseball bat from next to my bed.

I creep down the stairs and over to the front door, I stand on my tippy toes and peek outside a tall man with slicked back blond hair was standing outside the door. "Who are you?". He looks up at the door. "Is Mr. [Last name] there?". "No he left now answer my question weird man outside my door". "Slender now can you open the door". "No". "Why?". "I don't know you Slender". "Call you're father I heard he needed to talk to me". I raise a eyebrow before grabbing the home phone.

I dial up dad. "Hello". "Hey dad there's someone named Slender at the door he wants me to let him in he said you needed to talk to him". "Oh Slender! He's there let him in!". "Um...he's not going to kill me right?". "No he's not going to kill you now let him in". I sigh and unlock the door before slowly opening it.

I take a few steps back glaring at the tall blonde male. "May I talk to him?". I bite my lip before handing Slender the phone. "I'm keeping the bat right here so don't try anything pal".