\\ 1 //

Alyx

I let out a groan.

"Mum please!" I begged, giving her the puppy dog eyes. Dad was out hunting, so I wouldn't have to deal with him.

"I said no. You know how many vampires are out there!" She raised her voice slightly, as she paced the hallway.

"You can't protect me forever." I sighed, walking upstairs. An hour or two later my dad walked in, the stench of blood lingering on him. After the thirty minutes they had went to bed. I slipped into the short shorts and then a long sleeved sweater for the party I was now going to sneak out too. 

I slid out my window, landing on the ground outside softly, not loud enough to wake up my foster parents. I sighed and walked down the street towards Jayden's party. I knocked on the door, finally glad to be out of the cold in winter. She opened the door grinning. Her eyes gleaming a dark red in the moonlight.

"Alyx! I thought you couldn't come?" She asked.

"I snuck out." I winked. She laughed and grabbed my hand, her icy cold skin meeting my hotter skin. She giggled and dragged me to the pool, handing me the bikini she had bought for the times I sneaked out. 

"Change into this, and join us when you're ready." She winked, and she cannon balled into the pool.I sighed and walked to the tent and stripped, pulling on the bikini. I smiled, my eyes glowing with a little bit of golden flecks. The perks of being in my family is; our bodies are good as they are, without us trying. I walked out placing my clothes on a chair before running and jumping into the pool. I resurfaced, flipping my hair out of my eyes. Jayden swam over to me fast and winked.

"You're werewolf is showing." She pointed to my eyes and I giggled shrugging.

"There's a werewolf." One of the guys the other end of the pool hissed. Jumping out the pool. Three other guys following him. Jayden sighed swimming over to them, talked for a few minutes before the four boys reluctantly climbed back into the pool. Jayden smirked.

"Shoulder fight?" We said at the same time. I hoisted her up onto my shoulders, and the boys did the same.

"You girls are going to drown, especially you dog." One of them snarled. I laughed lightly.

"You haven't seen her do this, she's a wall." Jayden smirked, and we walked forwards, the boys trying to push her off my shoulders, but without 'hurting' her as such, I kept my grip strong. Jayden pushed one of them off the others shoulders, now it was one on one. The boy who seemed determined on killing me rugby tackled me, I stumbled backwards and closed my eyes hearing three splashes, I went underwater, the vampire still pushing me under. I squirmed, opening my eyes and wriggling out of his grip, resurfacing, gulping air down my throat as I swam away quickly.

I scrambled onto land, stumbling back slightly, falling onto the floor. The vampire stalking towards me. I held up my arm to cover my face, as he lent down, his eyes blood red and his fangs sharp. I shied away waiting for the pain, which never came. I opened my eyes, seeing him hover above my body, his fangs slowly shrinking before he stood up and walked away to the boys. I stood up, and growled warningly. He turned his eyes a dark red.

I felt my body shake, and that's when I started to panic. 

"J-Jayden?" I whimpered, she ran over faster than any human could and supported me, before leading me away from the boys.

"Whats wrong?" she whispered.

"I think i'm changing." I yelped as I felt bones click, and then three people surrounded me.

"What's wrong?" They asked, and Jayden explained the whole thing to them, and then they scooped me up.

"We'll take her to our house... meet us there." One of them said before they started running, a fourth person joining us on the way. I yelped as more bones clicked, and I was placed on a comfy surface. "Right, a change first time can last upto four hours to change." The blonde one with a quiff whispered, pushing my hair out of my face. 

"It hurts." I groaned, feeling more bones starting to form. 

"Calum stay with her while we go get the necessary things." The one with the blonde quiff said, as him, the one with the long hair, and the one with the black hair took off. Which left me with the one who tried to kill me earlier. He stood in the corner of the room, watching me. 

About thirty minutes later, I stopped feeling pain. I rolled off my back and rolled onto the floor, landing on my hands and feet. Which were furry. Bits of shredded Bikini laying everywhere.

The vampire tensed at this. I narrowed my eyes, letting a low growl. I walked through the door and down the massive flight of stairs, and through the front door, taking off and running in the opposite direction of his house