--25--

Alyx

I felt a soft kiss pressed to my forehead, my whole body feeling as light as a feather.

"You're so stupid." A voice whispered. "Draining yourself to save me. You shouldn't of, no one would miss me. But they got the doctor in, the doctor for our kind, and he said he doesn't know when you'll wake up." A sob paused the speaking for a minute. "Alyx, wake up soon okay? I love you."

Did he just say that?

The door shut and I couldn't feel his presence anymore.

I didn't for what I persumed to be a few days.

My eyelids became heavier and heavier until I was blinded by white light. I blinked a few times, the light dimming.

I was in Calum's room. I sat up slowly and shakely. I swung my legs off the bed, and stood up. I made my way out the room to see Calum sobbing into Luke's shoulder. Luke sighed, looking towards me.

"Hey Cal, I have to go get food, here's Jayden though okay?" Calum let out a slight nod, and Luke beckoned me over. We traded places instantly, and Calum still sobbed. I knew his eyes would be shut, so I tilted his head up, his face and body stance confused, but tears still rolled down his cheeks.

I leant up, pressing my lips to his, and it took him a second before pulling away.

"What the fuck Jay-" his eyes stopped on me. He cupped my face and leant down to kiss me softly. I blushed slightly, kissing back as he gently backed me up against the wall. He pulled away minutes later, resting his forehead on mine.

"Alyx..." He grinned.

"Calum, can I tell you something?" He gave a slight nod. I leant up and whispered in his ear. "I love you too."

"Wait you heard me?" He asked, his eyes widening. I nodded and he grinned. Picking me up and kissing me again, his hands supporting under my butt. I kissed back softly, letting my hands make their way to his hair.

He grinned more, pulling his lips away from mine, meeting my eyes.

"I was scared I was going to loose you." He whimpered, tears meeting his eyes, and he cupped my face meeting his eyes.

"And no one would miss you? I would of missed you, a lot." I whispered, and he smiled scratching the back of his neck.

"You still shouldn't of drained yourself to save me." He whispered, and I shook my head.

"I did though, and we're both alive, you shouldn't of sacrificed yourself to save me." I whispered clinging to him. "Don't scare me like that again."