\\ 19 //

Alyx

I woke up, Luke smirking from the door way.

"I look at porn for one second, and you save two people." He laughed. "You've been out about a week. The woman was 'magically' cured of the cancer, even though she had no treatment and had months to live, the child is slightly traumatised, that's it."

"I'm hungry." I groaned, feeling the burning sensation through my body. Luke came an sat beside me, tapping a place on his neck. I bit down gently, barely piercing the skin, drinking the little trickle of blood slowly. He ran his hands through my hair until I couldn't drink anymore.

"You're doing really well." he grinned, although his face was hiding something.

"You're hiding something." I pointed out, wiping around my lips.

"Calum left not too long after we did, and he hasn't returned." He whispered.

"Oh." I croaked, suddenly feeling like half of me was missing. I stood up, going to my wardrobe and picking out a few outfits, putting them in a backpack, along with a pair of converse.

"What are you doing?" Luke questioned.

"Going to find Calum." I stated.

"Michael tried, he can locate every living being (including vampires) ever if need be, he can't find him."

"But can Michael pick up his scent?" I asked, Luke shook his head as I made my way to Calum's room, slinging the backpack on my back, knowing this is the one thing that won't rip when I change.

I put my phone and a charger in my backpack before changing wolf and sniffing around Calum's room, keeping it memorised before I walked out the room, downstairs and out the front door where Jayden was smoking.

"Good luck finding him Alyx, I believe you can do it." She whispered, ruffling my fur. I grinned licking her cheek before running off into the night, following the fading scent of Calum, and it was fading fast.

A week later his scent ended at a motel. I was starving by now, and I was ready to drink. I then chuckled thinking how stupid I must of looked as a wolf with a backpack.

I trotted up to the doorway, it being two am meant not many people would see me.

But this is the most prominent trail of Calum I had in the week. It wasn't fading for a while. I scratched the door gently, but loud enough so Calum could hear. Minutes later the door opened, a sleep deprived, red eyed Calum stood in the doorway. I pushed past him, before changing human, not caring the fact I was naked and I ran hugging him as he shut the door.

"I didn't want to be found, why are you here?" he asked, his voice cracking.

"You hid yourself from the vampires very well, Michael couldn't find you. Werewolfs on the other hand? You're scent was fading fast a lot when I came to find you. I've used up pretty much whatever energy I had left."

"You should've just left me." He whispered.

"I couldn't live with myself if I had done that." I looked at him.

"Why? You're far more interested in Nick." He growled slightly. I went up on my tiptoes and kissed him. He became that much more relaxed when this happened, his arms snaking around me. He pushed me up against the wall as my hands ran through hi hair, he pushed himself up against me pulling away.

"What where you saying?" Feeling the blush hit my cheeks, I hid my face in his shoulder.

"So you're not a proper vampire eh?" he chuckled, I shook my head. "Good, your blush is cute."