--22--

Alyx

I walked downstairs at what was about three am, my legs shaky and my hair everywhere. Michael's shirt covering me till midthigh. Although it was really comfortable. 

I got myself a glass of red juice, drinking it quickly.

"So now you go after your best mates boyfriends?" Jayden rolled her eyes appearing infront of me.

"Hmm, nothing you haven't done." I smiled cheekily. She laughed muttering 'slag' under her breath.

"It's sad when I make Calum happier than you ever did in bed." She smirked. 

"I don't give a fuck about Calum nor you anymore." I rolled my eyes. Anger coursing through my veins. She walked upstairs again, Michael walking down seconds later. He met my eyes kissing my hard. I kissed back as he picked me up easily, pressing me against the wall.

It was six am when the house fell silent. Everyone too tired to do anything else. I pulled on some shorts and slipped them on underneath Michael's shirt, standing up and trying not to wake him, although I doubt that would happen. I made it to the door, Calum bumping into me as I walked out the door. I felt my fangs grow, burning filling my veins. 

"Back off." I snarled. He raised his hands, watching me. I rolled my eyes walking downstairs. Taking out my phone and calling Luke.

"Hello?" He croaked. His voice indicating that he had only just woken up. 

"Can you come pick me up? I'm hungry and theres nothing here." I tapped my foot on the floor, chewing on my inner cheek, tasting the bitter taste of my own blood. The phone hung up and I sat staring at the door for what felt like forever as the burning sensation became harder and harder to ignore.

Luke tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around my eyes adjusting to see him. Blood all around my mouth. I was crouched in the alleyway, a body of an elderly man laying in my arms. I looked between the corpse and Luke and froze. 

I didn't even realize I had left the house.

Luke took the body out my arms and dumped it in the nearby dumpster. Before picking me up and carrying me to my house. I broke down when I got there, although I stomached the blood.

I felt someone touch my head and I was out like a light.