Ch. 22

By the time lunch is over I feel irritable and over heated. I know Paxton isn't much better, because even he sounds upset about the cake appointment.

"Bryan, can you give Stacey a ride back? We don't want to be late for the cake appointment."

"Sure." Bryan leans down and kisses my cheek and whispers, "She hates me."

I give him a sympathetic look and squeeze him arm, "Sorry." I reply, quietly. Paxton pulls me to his side and I say goodbye to Stacey. She does the same and gives me a polite smile. It's going to be hard to get her to forgive Bryan and myself...hum. What can we do?

Paxton holds open the car door for me, I slide in and put on my seatbelt. Now, I have to think about what cake I want. At least it's a distraction from wanting Paxton. When Paxton's door slams, I turn and he grabs my face and kisses me passionately.

I'm stunned at first but then reciprocate with equal vigor. I feel his hands move up my inner thigh to where I want him most. I didn't wear any underwear today, this earns a low growl as his fingers find my moist heat. I groan wanting all of him. I put my hands over his erection stroking it firmly. A knock at his window startles me and I scream. I look over his shoulder to the window, which is thankfully tinted. Bryan is standing there and Paxton rolls down the window.

"What?" he asks, annoyed.

"I need you to jump my car. Stacey didn't close her door all the way and my battery died."

Paxton huffs out a breath, "Okay, I'll pull over there." Paxton rolls up the window and we drive to the front of Bryan's car. He pops the hood and Bryan opens it. We can't see anything so I roll down my window to be able to hear him.

"Um, Adelaide do you know where these go?" He asks, embarrassed. I laugh and get out of the car. I come around to the hood of the cars and show him how to connect the clamps on the charges and tell him to turn off his radio and the air conditioning. I raise my voice telling Paxton to start his car. We wait a minute and the I take the cables off and give them to Bryan.

"Thanks." He says, still looking embarrassed.

"Relax Bryan, no need to look so embarrassed. I'm glad it's you this time and not me."

"I wouldn't say that exactly." He chuckles uncomfortably. "What were you two doing in the car, Addie?" he asks. He smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes. My mouth hangs open. This is what he's embarrassed about? Because he caught us? I know my face it turning red.

"Baby, we got to go." Paxton yells.

I turn to the car not saying anything to Bryan and get in. I feel Bryan's eyes on me the whole time. It's strange that he doesn't laugh at my discomfort, he likes making fun of me. When Paxton drives away I relax a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Bryan knew what we were doing in here. I'm so embarrassed." I mutter, burying my face in my hands.

"He told you that? Why?"

"Because he's, Bryan. I think he was put on this earth to embarrass me daily."

"It's beyond embarrassing you. He's making you uncomfortable, I can tell." He says, getting mad.

"No. It's just Bryan was acting weird about it, he didn't tease me. He looked embarrassed too."

"Embarrassed or jealous?"

"Embarrassed, I think." I reply.

"Adelaide, I know you think I'm being crazy, but I want you to stay away from him when you're not with me. I think he likes you."

"He does not." I assure him.

"He does and I don't want him to try anything with you."

"You think your brother would try to steal your fiancée. Come on, Paxton." I state, in disbelief.

"Like I said, I think he's fighting it. However, he's a man and when it comes to you, brother or not. He'll choose you. Not that I blame him."

I can't believe he'd think that of his own brother. Give the guy some credit. He just went out with someone to prove to Paxton he didn't want me. When we enter a parking lot I'm ready to make this day better. For both of us. When Paxton opens my door and holds out his hand for me I decide to flash him a lot of thigh and cleavage. I stand up rubbing against him and kiss his neck.

He moans and kisses me softly, "When we get home. I'm going to do very naughty things to you."

"Promises, promises."

He smacks my butt lightly and takes my hand as we walk into the bakery. The smells are amazing. We're greeted by a middle aged women who introduces herself as Megan and she has a whole table of cake flavors for us to choose from. We end up with a traditional tiered wedding style with red velvet cake inside.

When we leave I'm anxious to get back and I start running to the car making Paxton laugh. As soon as Paxton parks the car at the house we jump out and run to the door. I squeal when he wraps his arms around me bringing me into the house. He turns me around and lifts my dress, dragging it over my head. He reaches for me but I'm busy taking his suit jacket off. He helps me throwing it behind him and my hands go to his belt, I unhook it and unzip the zipper, letting them fall to the floor. He kicks his shoes off then his pants, in a rush to pull me in his arms. His kiss is almost violent his need is evident. Picking me up I wrap my legs and his waist. My back hits the wall and he enters me with little resistance. I arch into him panting and already close to completion. I drag my nails along his back as he buries himself in me, going faster and faster. I climax and he follows groaning loudly, his head coming to rest on my shoulder.