F O U R T E E N

Read this closely! Now in this chapter there are a lot of information. If you don't get it feel free to ask me to explain it to you. You will also HATE Zayn deeply. At least I did it...
And I am sorry that the "love" between them is so cold... But I really love it!

You might want to get some tissues to cry into...

I woke up in the car, fluttering my eyes open to morning.
I was still in the same position, taped up and in the passenger seat of Zayn’s car.
Zayn sat next to me, eyes locked on the road.

I turned my head and looked at him which made him notice my wake presence.
“Where are you taking me Zayn?” I asked, my throat dry and tight.
Zayn didn’t answer, like I was air.

“Zayn..”

“Please be quiet” He spat at me quietly. I got offended, he did NOT just say that to me.

“Excuse me!?” I burst out and glared at him.

“Just… please” Zayn hissed and clenched his fists on the steering wheel.
But I wasn’t going to let him have his way, I was sick and tired of this, of everything.
“NO! You listen to me for once!” I screamed. Zayn looked at me with big shocked eyes and looked up on the road, putting his foot on the break and stopped on the side of the road.

He turned his upper body towards me and crossed his arms, his look told me how irritated and annoyed he was, but I didn’t care.
“First, I want you to untie me from this tape immediately! Second, I want to know why you were supposed to kill me and why you didn’t!” I yelled.

“No” He simply answered and furred his eyebrows. Anger boiled up inside of me.
 “Fine, let me out of here” I mumbled and looked away. Now why would he listen to me?
He had never done that before, why would he do it now?

“You don’t get it do you?” He asked me looking at me with a pity face. I turned back and bent my eyebrows close in confusion.
He sighed and put his hands on the wheel.
“I am not letting you go Niall…” He simply said. I was confused, utterly dazed.
“What are you fucking talking about?” I hissed.

“I was going to kill you that night Niall, I was supposed to end it there, but I simply couldn’t”

“Why not?” I was now simply terrified of him. He was supposed to kill me and even if he hadn’t, he still could.
“I love you deeply” He said without hesitation. My eyes widened.
“I worked for Kirk... I climbed inside of your apartment that night because I was running from the police. I was just going to hide in there but then I found you on the bed and I … fell in love instantly. After I made you unconsiouss I thought about it, and I seriously wanted to live life normally. I thought I could do it with you… Make you fall in love with me. But you wouldn’t let me… and that fucker Chad was in the way and I had to get rid of him… When you found out about me not being southman, you blew my cover…”

“Kirk ordered me to kill you… but I couldn’t… I… I love you Niall”

I was afraid of him now. He sounded deeply disturbed and crazy. Was this the real Zayn?
“So I kept you my secret. Then that guy Josh was going to confess to you and I just couldn’t lose you” Zayn spoke on, frightening me further.

“Even that excuse of a human Kyle had to like you… and you wouldn’t like ME back? You brought out the worst of me angel”
Angel… the nickname… I remembered how Zayn treated me at our first encounter.
“Don’t call me that” I whispered, looking down on my lap.

“Kirk somehow found out about you… and he was going to end it himself… I couldn’t let that happen. The same night was the night you spent at Harry’s, and luckily he didn’t find you”

I had enough… I had heard enough.
“Zayn… let me go now” I stuttered, terrified.
He looked offended on me
“No way… Haven’t you heard a single word I’ve said? I am in love with you… I am taking you with me” He simply said and turned on the engine.

“No Zayn… where are you taking me? Why are you doing this?” I think I just lost the Zayn I actually started to feel something for, even if I never admitted it.
“I am taking you to Wales, where you are safe…” He answered.
“You can’t do this to me Zayn, please… please don’t” I pleaded.

I didn’t want this crazy Zayn… I was scared of this Zayn.
“Shut up or imma have to gag you” he spat and drove up on the road again. I felt how tears begin to burn the back of my eyes.
“I am going to show you something before we head off to Wales” He said.

After a short ride he drove inside of a forest very close to my school. He stopped very deep inside, getting out. He went over to my side and pulled me out.
“Zayn please” I was scared for life, I was sure he was going to kill me.

He pushed me forward and I fell down on my knees in the dirt. I couldn’t stop myself from falling completely head first on the ground with my hands back bound.
He pulled me up into sitting position by my hair and forced me to look at something… something that made me vomit.

There they were, the bodies of Chad, my boyfriend… Josh, by best friend… and Kyle, the innocent jock. They were all in a pile, hands and feet poking out in different angles.
But there was two more feet, two thin legs.

“No…” I whimpered when I found brown locks sticking out from somewhere in the pile. The curly hair of the boy that I loved with all of my heart, the endless dream of a boy I promised myself I would find someone just like… Harry Styles.

“NOOOOO!” I cried in bloody murder. I cried like no man ever could, tears falling like rain and face flushing red. I hated Zayn, I hated him.
Zayn put his cheek on my shoulder and his lips close to my ear.

“Shhh, don’t cry angel” He whispered and stroke his cheek on mine.
I couldn’t believe this. Everything seemed so unreal. How this guy could go from a killer and manipulator to a protective person that tried to show you love, then actually murdered everyone you held dear.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” I screamed, trying to struggle away with the slight strength that I still had.
“I was thinking we should burn them, what do you think?” He asked me like it was a normal thing to do. He released me and walked to his car and opened the backseat door.

I cried, trying to get to Harry’s body but before I manage to get even a meter closer, Zayn passed me and walked to the pile of bodies, a lighter in hand and a bottle of lighter fluid.
He poured the fluid on the pile and switched the lighter on. He looked over at me, not even listening to my pleads for mercy.

He dropped the lighter and the fire became bigger and higher in a second.
My heart was tired of so much pain. I didn’t want to live anymore; I wanted to be thrown inside of that fire.

Zayn walked to me and pulled me back to the car. I wanted to look at Harry, see his ermald eyes one more time… No, he would never open his eyes again…
I was thrown into the passenger seat and Zayn appeared next to me in the driver seat.

“Have you ever kissed him? He was actually really good at it” Zayn said coldly.