~Prologue~

"Hello, Stark here. Don't know how to start this, but I'll do my best. I'll start with some information.

"Pepper and I, we got married. Just thought I'd start with that. I mean, it's a pretty big thing, right? It was all nice and easy, we both rebuilt stark mansion and everything was going wonderful, until she told me she was pregnant. Everything went down hill for me. I had panic attacks more frequently after that, that's why I'm writing this, Pepper told me to. She said she talked to some special doctors and writing would help ease my nervousness. It's not that I was worried about having a kid, it was just weird to think that all my party's and world saving would be over. For a while at least. Though I hate writing, takes to long, so I'm recording these in my basement.

"We had agreed on not telling her, for her own good. "Her" is our daughter, Sam. Her full name is Samantha Marie Stark, and it's the most beautiful name for a girl. Seriously, I got it patented. Now as I'm recording this she's a teenager, and the strongest one out there. I don't think she'll have a rough time here in the big city, she won't let anyone. She's my pride and joy, I love her more than any of my suits.

"We never talk about it in front of her, just in case. She hasn't found out yet and I'm happy. If she found out then it might get her into a bit of trouble and she is too valuable to this planet to be killed. Now that she has gotten older, the secret is getting harder to keep, with the press and all. I'm surprised no one has asked her what's it like to be my daughter. The daughter of Iron Man."

I close out of the video player on my laptop, my mind swimming with so many questions. I could hear footsteps approaching my room. I didn't tell them to go away. If it was my dad we had a lot to talk about. There was a soft knock on my door, the handle slowly turned.

"Hey, have you seen my..." It was my dad. He froze once he walked into the room, seeing the list of videos up on my screen, tears running down my cheeks. He ran his hand over his face, scratching his goatee at the end. He looked at me with his dark eyes. We had the same eyes.

"Looks like we have a lot to talk about."