~Chapter Two~

*******Samantha's POV*******

School

I will forever hate it.

It went by to slow today.

Like, seriously, a minute felt like FOREVER!

And the worst part, Happy was there after.

Stalker much, even found out when my half days end.

"Hey Samantha!" He said, opening the door. I glanced at him and slid into my seat, crossing my arms and huffing my breath. "Bad day?" He asked, getting into the drivers seat.

"You guess." I mumbled. He glanced at me and turned on the radio. It usually helps, but today, no.

"Mind telling me why you choose to ignore me right now?" Happy asked, pulling out of the school.

"School went by to slow, a bunch of people asked for autographs, again! And I wanted to walk home Happy!" I told him, loosing up some.

"Better telling people?" He said. I smiled some, then remembered this morning, with my dad.

"Hey Happy, does my dad not like to go to New York for a reason?" I asked. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Ask your mom." He said. I gave him puppy dog eyes as he drove out.

"Pwease?" I asked. He glanced at me and burst out laughing.

"No, I can't tell you. Sorry, just ask your mom and she'll explain everything."

"Everything?" I asked. he chuckled.

"Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING."

"Gosh dang it." I say, chuckling. It was nice to talk to someone who won't automatically judge me.

"Alright kiddo, let's get this show on the road!" Happy said happily. I grinned again, my happy-go-get-em attitude coming back.((so much happy...))

"LEZZGO!" I shout loudly as we pull out of the school pick up line, referring to one of my favorite YouTubers.

This should be a interesting end of the day.

***A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for the SUPER SHOT CHAPTER! It's just a filler chapter I guess, and I wanted to update for all of you guys! And HOLY CRAP! OVER 300 READS!! *fangirl moment* Sorry XD, anyway, I'm so happy!

Thank

You

All

So

Much!!

I love you all lots! ~Blue ***